Welcome to The Joint – Houston, West University! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Clinton N. Kinsey is originally from Houston and is a third generation Chiropractor. He attended the University of Houston and earned a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. While at the University of Houston he was an active member of the psychology national honor’s society.
After his undergraduate studies, Dr. Kinsey continued his post-graduate education at the prestigious Texas Chiropractic College and earned a second Bachelors of Science degree in Human Biology, as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Kinsey has 17 years of experience providing chiropractic care to thousands of patients.
3177 W. Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77025
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016DominicAsk any woman to name the contents of her bag, and she’ll more than likely need a minute to remember everything she’s carrying with her. I’m speaking from experience here; it’s not unusual for me to lug a backpack, a stylish clutch, and a large paper bag to my car for the various needs of ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveTaking care of your health might seem complicated, but really it is like anything else. The real success is in the details. To keep yourself in optimal health, there are some small things that you can do everyday that promote better wellness. The best news of all is that a lot of these little preventative ...
- October 16, 2015GenevieveAs an adult with a family, job, and a million other obligations, it is pretty certain that you probably don’t get enough sleep. Once we grow up and reach the real world, getting poor amounts of sleep really hurts. When we are young, our lack of sleep is worn almost like a badge of honor ...
- October 2, 2015GenevieveThe debate about the best time of day to get in your workout will probably go on forever. There are people that believe firmly in one theory or another. Some swear that an afternoon workout or after dinner workout sweats off those calories that you took in all day and gets your body ready to ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveOne of the most important aspects of our health is our heart. Without our hearts pumping strong, we would cease to exist. Even if our hearts are just in poor health, it can seriously diminish our quality of life. Keeping the heart healthy and pumping strong is vital to our overall health and wellness. Take ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveChances are that you have heard of fiber. It is one of those foods that we all hear about, we know we are supposed to eat, and is rumored to help in the weight loss department. How many of us actually do the research? Is fiber all it is cracked up to be? Actually, fiber is ...
- August 24, 2015GenevieveWhen looking at the nation as a whole, there really aren’t that many kids that are significantly overweight. Most kids fall within a pretty healthy range without even trying. In fact, when most adults were kids, they were most likely fairly healthy as well. Have you ever wondered why this occurs? How do kids stay ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveSometimes, the battle in keeping up a workout routine is not in the workout itself. It might be in the money required to keep up a gym membership or the time it requires to get in a good workout. We are busy and unfortunately, we are also often broke! Luckily, keeping up a good routine doesn’t ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveRelationships are crucial for our development and happiness in life. They help us build friendships, stay close to family, and meet new and interesting people to spend our time and our lives with. Sometimes, however, relationships are a lot of trouble. Is it worth the trouble? Only you can answer that. Some are definitely worth ...