Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Vintage Park! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
10927 Louetta Road Suite 220
Houston, TX 77070
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 30, 2015GenevieveIf you have ever looked into dieting or seriously losing weight, then you have probably come across the notion of clean eating. Clean eating is not a new concept and is used often by people in the fitness community. The problem with clean eating is not the process itself, but rather getting started. It can ...
- October 16, 2015GenevieveWith all of the warm weather lately, it might feel like the cold weather is never going to arrive. In all honesty, however, it will be here before you know it. While the cool winds can bring a fresh change at first, it soon gets a bit too much. Suddenly, getting out of your warm ...
- October 1, 2015GenevieveIf you watch any old television or movies, you’ll probably see cigarettes being smoked freely, and in some instances even advertised by the actors themselves. Once upon a time, we didn’t really know just how bad tobacco products really were for our bodies. In today’s world, however, there is no excuse for using tobacco. We know ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveIt’s no secret that exercise is good for you. Among all of the fitness advice out there, you are unlikely to find any piece of advice that doesn’t include maintaining a healthy exercise routine. Even though you likely know this already, do you really know why? What is the big deal about exercise anyway? Read ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveIf I had a dollar for every time someone told me they didn’t like water, I would probably have at least a couple thousand dollars. Water seems to be one of the most hated beverages, but it is also the only one that we really need. Instead of filling our bellies and bodies with water, ...
- August 24, 2015GenevieveMost of us learn to ride a bike as a kid. It’s our first taste of freedom, and it is certainly an enjoyable activity that we love. As we get older and learn to drive a car, this hobby tends to fall by the wayside. But, should it? Biking is actually an excellent way to get ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveBloating is not a fun feeling. When you are bloated, everything becomes just a little bit more uncomfortable. It hurts to bend or twist, your pants are too tight, and you feel a bit like you are going to burst. We get bloated for a lot of different reasons: the foods we eat, hormones, lack ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveEveryone spends a lot of time looking for that elusive work life balance. Does it even exist? Does anyone ever find the line between work and play? It is definitely tough, especially in America, to find the right amount of work versus the right amount of family time. We are driven to succeed, and as ...
- July 24, 2015GenevieveLung health often gets a little bit of attention in the medical community. Why? Because they are so important! You can’t live without your lungs, and when your lung health suffers, so does your quality of life. In order to take care of your lungs, don’t wait until there is a problem. Be proactive! Take ...