Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Vintage Park! As your local chiropractor in Houston , TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Robert C. Fritz D.C. has been in the practice of chiropractic over the past decade in addition to serving as an Emergency Medical Technician in Southern California. Dr. Fritz also served as Squadron Commander and Chief Medical Officer for the 96th Composite Squadron, Idaho Wing, Civil Air Patrol, auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
Doctor Fritz graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas after attaining his bachelor degrees in both biology and political science from Idaho State University. A native of California, but a Texan at heart, Dr. Fritz is elated to be back in Texas and looks forward to putting his experience and expertise in the medical and chiropractic field to use for you as your chiropractor.
As the lead Clinic Director at The Joint Vintage Park, you will find Doctor Fritz to be available at your convenience throughout the week and even on Saturdays. Robert is a wonderful person and will undoubtedly be a tremendous asset to your and your family’s health.
A Houston area native and devoted father, Doctor Walter Cook D.C. is a proud Texan and feels privileged to serve as your chiropractor of choice. Doctor Cook was introduced to chiropractic by a fellow church member in a quite casual way, as this soon to be chiropractic peer felt Walter had all the attributes necessary to help those in need of chiropractic care.
After touring several chiropractic offices and seeing the holistic, non-invasive methods in leveraging the body’s natural abilities to heal, recover, and remain optimally functional, Doctor Cook shared the belief of his friend and chose to pursue a career in chiropractic. He then went on to attain his required sciences degree and eventually graduate from Texas Chiropractic College in December of 1986.
His successes and abilities caught special attention during this time as he was selected to partake in additional training and education through the motion palpation institute where he acquired more advanced techniques in spinal and extremity manipulation in order to be proficient in his chosen profession. Call and schedule an appointment to see Doctor Cook at either the Gleannloch Farms or Vintage Park clinic today.
10927 Louetta Road Suite 220
Houston , TX 77070
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 27, 2015What I’ve come to realize is that most health “tips” are pretty darn obvious to most people if you want to lose weight, exercise and eat well. If you want to live longer, quit smoking and start walking. If you want to avoid wrinkles and skin cancer, wear sunscreen. If you are tired, get more ...
- February 20, 2015Once you reach a certain age, balance may become less of a priority for you. You’re probably doing less tree-climbing, fewer tricks on your skateboard, and your time scurrying around on a jungle gym is probably more limited. However, even as an adult, maintaining good physical balance is a survival skill that we need to ...
- February 13, 2015I am completely and totally devoted to my laptop. While we have a perfectly functioning, practically brand new desktop computer in our office, I pretty much only work on my trusty, almost-five-year-old laptop. I tend to lounge on the couch with it, or if I’m feeling especially lazy, then I will even lay in bed ...
- February 10, 2015Childhood obesity is an ongoing battle amongst our youth. What seems to be the culprit in overweight youth? From a lack of activity to a high calorie diet, there are quite a few factors contributing to childhood obesity. It is often times up to a parent to set an example, and provide healthy options to build ...
- February 6, 2015Willpower isn’t always easy to come by. Personally, if somebody were to set down a box of donuts (most specifically the kind with rainbow sprinkles) in front of me, I would have a very difficult time turning them away. And the strange part is that it’s not even because I’m terribly fond of donuts… In fact, they’re ...
- January 30, 2015Ok, so amidst all of this lovey-dovey, mushy romance talk that generally happens in the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day, it’s time to get real. Relationships are tough. They aren’t anything like the fairy tales tell us; there generally isn’t any ballroom romance, perfect prince, or horses to sweep you off into the sunset. ...
- January 28, 2015Love can do interesting things to a person- I think that we can all agree with that. According to the hundreds of romantic comedies that I’ve seen (I never said that I was proud of that), it makes you light on your feet. You sing in the rain, daydream your way through work, and spend ...
- January 19, 2015It’s Wednesday night. You left work later than usual, and now you’re utterly exhausted. The last thing that sounds appealing is having to prepare any sort of dinner for yourself (you haven’t been to the market in days, anyway) and yet, you’re ravenous. So what do you do? Well, if you’re like me, you immediately ...
- January 9, 2015Over the years, there have been a plethora of health crazes that have made their rounds. Non-fat diets, high-protein diets, jazzercise, juicing, Chuck Norris, master cleanses… You get the point. Some of them worked, some of them didn’t, and others were simply a quick fix instead of a long-term solution. Chances are that you probably ...