Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Vintage Park! As your local chiropractor in Houston , TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Robert C. Fritz D.C. has been in the practice of chiropractic over the past decade in addition to serving as an Emergency Medical Technician in Southern California. Dr. Fritz also served as Squadron Commander and Chief Medical Officer for the 96th Composite Squadron, Idaho Wing, Civil Air Patrol, auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
Doctor Fritz graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas after attaining his bachelor degrees in both biology and political science from Idaho State University. A native of California, but a Texan at heart, Dr. Fritz is elated to be back in Texas and looks forward to putting his experience and expertise in the medical and chiropractic field to use for you as your chiropractor.
As the lead Clinic Director at The Joint Vintage Park, you will find Doctor Fritz to be available at your convenience throughout the week and even on Saturdays. Robert is a wonderful person and will undoubtedly be a tremendous asset to your and your family’s health.
A Houston area native and devoted father, Doctor Walter Cook D.C. is a proud Texan and feels privileged to serve as your chiropractor of choice. Doctor Cook was introduced to chiropractic by a fellow church member in a quite casual way, as this soon to be chiropractic peer felt Walter had all the attributes necessary to help those in need of chiropractic care.
After touring several chiropractic offices and seeing the holistic, non-invasive methods in leveraging the body’s natural abilities to heal, recover, and remain optimally functional, Doctor Cook shared the belief of his friend and chose to pursue a career in chiropractic. He then went on to attain his required sciences degree and eventually graduate from Texas Chiropractic College in December of 1986.
His successes and abilities caught special attention during this time as he was selected to partake in additional training and education through the motion palpation institute where he acquired more advanced techniques in spinal and extremity manipulation in order to be proficient in his chosen profession. Call and schedule an appointment to see Doctor Cook at either the Gleannloch Farms or Vintage Park clinic today.
10927 Louetta Road Suite 220
Houston , TX 77070
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 24, 2015GenevieveFamily comes first. Most of us can agree on that. When it comes to keeping ourselves and our families healthy, it can be hard to juggle it all. While we may just want to hit the gym, it can be more difficult to do that with your kids in tow. To set a good example ...
- April 21, 2015GenevieveSummer is so close you can taste it. The warm nights, days in the pool, and glowing sun tans are just around the corner. With all of that fun on the horizon, your health can sometimes take a back seat. Of course, it’s important to take care of your health all year long, so check ...
- April 10, 2015GenevieveYou probably already know that tobacco is bad. In fact, smoking percentages are down more than they have been in years. Unfortunately, however, there are still plenty of people that use tobacco everyday. If this is you, or you know someone that is having a hard time putting down the tobacco, check out these facts ...
- April 3, 2015GenevieveOne of the most desired bodies out there is that long lean frame. A model’s body, a dancer’s body…call it what you want. We all know that lean body frame is a desirable one. There is something about a lean body that is attractive and makes you feel good about yourself. No matter what your ...
- March 27, 2015GenevieveEven though cold and flu season is almost over, it’s still important to take precautions in order to keep yourself healthy and strong. The last thing you want to be in the warm months of spring and summer is sick. While you can’t guarantee that you’ll stay healthy, you can take some precautions to give ...
- March 23, 2015GenevieveMost of us live pretty busy lives. We have careers, families, friends, communities…the list almost seems endless! Because of these extremely busy lives that we lead, it can be tough to take care of your health and fitness. If you are in the midst of a busy lifestyle, and can’t seem to find the time ...
- March 13, 2015GenevieveWe all have a few bad habits. Biting your fingernails, twirling your hair, biting your lip…all of these are bad habits, but they don’t really cause you any harm. Other habits, however, could be causing your physical health to take a downward path. In order to stay healthy, take a look at some of these ...
- March 6, 2015GenevieveWhile it’s important to take care of yourself physically, it’s equally important to take care of yourself mentally. It’s a stressful world, and if we’re not diligent, we can unknowingly neglect the state of our minds. Since our minds are so much of who we are as a person, it’s imperative to keep it healthy ...
- February 27, 2015SarahQWhat I’ve come to realize is that most health “tips” are pretty darn obvious to most people if you want to lose weight, exercise and eat well. If you want to live longer, quit smoking and start walking. If you want to avoid wrinkles and skin cancer, wear sunscreen. If you are tired, get more ...