Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Vintage Park! As your local chiropractor in Houston , TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Robert C. Fritz D.C. has been in the practice of chiropractic over the past decade in addition to serving as an Emergency Medical Technician in Southern California. Dr. Fritz also served as Squadron Commander and Chief Medical Officer for the 96th Composite Squadron, Idaho Wing, Civil Air Patrol, auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
Doctor Fritz graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas after attaining his bachelor degrees in both biology and political science from Idaho State University. A native of California, but a Texan at heart, Dr. Fritz is elated to be back in Texas and looks forward to putting his experience and expertise in the medical and chiropractic field to use for you as your chiropractor.
As the lead Clinic Director at The Joint Vintage Park, you will find Doctor Fritz to be available at your convenience throughout the week and even on Saturdays. Robert is a wonderful person and will undoubtedly be a tremendous asset to your and your family’s health.
A Houston area native and devoted father, Doctor Walter Cook D.C. is a proud Texan and feels privileged to serve as your chiropractor of choice. Doctor Cook was introduced to chiropractic by a fellow church member in a quite casual way, as this soon to be chiropractic peer felt Walter had all the attributes necessary to help those in need of chiropractic care.
After touring several chiropractic offices and seeing the holistic, non-invasive methods in leveraging the body’s natural abilities to heal, recover, and remain optimally functional, Doctor Cook shared the belief of his friend and chose to pursue a career in chiropractic. He then went on to attain his required sciences degree and eventually graduate from Texas Chiropractic College in December of 1986.
His successes and abilities caught special attention during this time as he was selected to partake in additional training and education through the motion palpation institute where he acquired more advanced techniques in spinal and extremity manipulation in order to be proficient in his chosen profession. Call and schedule an appointment to see Doctor Cook at either the Gleannloch Farms or Vintage Park clinic today.
10927 Louetta Road Suite 220
Houston , TX 77070
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 24, 2014Over time, I’ve come to realize that there are two times during a normal day when I get serious cravings for either salty or sweet treats (like, chips or cookies). Generally, about 4 PM and 10 PM are the disastrous hours when, regardless of how well I’ve managed to eat throughout the day, my diet ...
- October 17, 2014It’s safe to say that everyone handles stress differently. Some of us revert inwards and work through stress and stressful situations within our own heads, some of us need to vent to someone else about our stress (whether it’s a friend, parent, or therapist), and some of us resort to physical activity and go for ...
- October 14, 2014Fall is a beautiful time. The colors are changing, the air is crisp, and it’s not cold enough yet to warrant being stuck inside. It brings with it a plethora of fun, fall-centric activities such as pumpkin carving and apple picking. Unfortunately, it also brings a season’s worth of germs and allergens. Therefore, we’ve compiled ...
- October 3, 2014Have you ever met a couple who just seem to work well together? There isn’t anything particularly out of the ordinary about them, but they just seem happy. And, when you come across a couple like this, you probably wonder about their secret- how do they maintain such a happy and healthy partnership? While there ...
- September 26, 2014I think that we can all agree that dieting is far from fun. I mean, don’t get me wrong, the results that you could potentially see are definitely fun and rewarding, but the actual act of depriving yourself of some of the most delicious things could be described as boring and/or miserable. Furthermore, trying to ...
- September 19, 2014Pregnancy, while exciting and full of anticipation, can physically be tiring and, at times, uncomfortable for a woman. Her body goes through countless changes, namely hormonal and postural ones. Back pain can cause discomfort throughout all three trimesters and most pain medication is strongly discouraged during pregnancy. However, studies show that chiropractic adjustments are a ...
- September 12, 2014Here in America, we are a nation of snackers. From vending machines to gas stations to school cafeterias, we rely on snacks to fuel us and to stave off hunger throughout the day. Unfortunately, many of us are snacking the wrong way, which can be detrimental to any sort of weight loss efforts. Katie Ferraro, ...
- September 5, 2014With the end of summer looming, there are signs of the changing seasons everywhere. Even though the weather may still be hot and sunny in many areas, the leaves are starting to change color, the nights are cooling down, and Costco is setting out their Christmas displays (seriously). Even though the fall months bring with ...
- August 29, 2014Everyday, without noticing it, we make little choices that could potentially affect our health in a big way later in life. While that may seem like a bit of an overwhelming (scary, even) prospect, there’s good news. It is never too late to make those little daily tweaks in order to improve your well-being and ...