Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Vintage Park! As your local chiropractor in Houston , TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Robert C. Fritz D.C. has been in the practice of chiropractic over the past decade in addition to serving as an Emergency Medical Technician in Southern California. Dr. Fritz also served as Squadron Commander and Chief Medical Officer for the 96th Composite Squadron, Idaho Wing, Civil Air Patrol, auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
Doctor Fritz graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas after attaining his bachelor degrees in both biology and political science from Idaho State University. A native of California, but a Texan at heart, Dr. Fritz is elated to be back in Texas and looks forward to putting his experience and expertise in the medical and chiropractic field to use for you as your chiropractor.
As the lead Clinic Director at The Joint Vintage Park, you will find Doctor Fritz to be available at your convenience throughout the week and even on Saturdays. Robert is a wonderful person and will undoubtedly be a tremendous asset to your and your family’s health.
A Houston area native and devoted father, Doctor Walter Cook D.C. is a proud Texan and feels privileged to serve as your chiropractor of choice. Doctor Cook was introduced to chiropractic by a fellow church member in a quite casual way, as this soon to be chiropractic peer felt Walter had all the attributes necessary to help those in need of chiropractic care.
After touring several chiropractic offices and seeing the holistic, non-invasive methods in leveraging the body’s natural abilities to heal, recover, and remain optimally functional, Doctor Cook shared the belief of his friend and chose to pursue a career in chiropractic. He then went on to attain his required sciences degree and eventually graduate from Texas Chiropractic College in December of 1986.
His successes and abilities caught special attention during this time as he was selected to partake in additional training and education through the motion palpation institute where he acquired more advanced techniques in spinal and extremity manipulation in order to be proficient in his chosen profession. Call and schedule an appointment to see Doctor Cook at either the Gleannloch Farms or Vintage Park clinic today.
10927 Louetta Road Suite 220
Houston , TX 77070
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 24, 2015GenevieveLung health often gets a little bit of attention in the medical community. Why? Because they are so important! You can’t live without your lungs, and when your lung health suffers, so does your quality of life. In order to take care of your lungs, don’t wait until there is a problem. Be proactive! Take ...
- July 20, 2015GenevieveAging is not fun. There are very few people, if any, that actually like the process. Stiff joints, age spots, wrinkles…none of these are very appealing. We are always on the lookout for the fountain of youth. How can we stay as young and healthy as possible? While there still isn’t a fountain of youth, ...
- July 10, 2015GenevieveSleep is something that we all love. Ask almost any adult what they would like to do, and one of their top 3 answers will be something to the effect of take a nap, get more sleep, or relax. As we get older, sleep becomes a thing of the past. Our lives and families get ...
- June 26, 2015GenevieveMany people enjoy a good run. Running can be calming, strenuous, and for some, downright therapeutic. If you are serious about weight loss or changing the composition of your body, however, then running might not be enough. If you have been pounding the pavement for months, yet the results just aren’t showing, check out these ...
- June 19, 2015GenevieveEating healthy is something that we all know is good for us. We are all aware of the health benefits. We know it is the only real way to lose weight and stay in great shape. Eating healthy is basically the backbone of living a healthy lifestyle. For many of us, however, it can also ...
- June 12, 2015GenevieveWhen it comes to working out, there is a lot of equipment out there. Knowing which is necessary and which you can do without is tough. In truth, you can get in shape with very little or some very simple equipment. If you’re wondering which simple equipment will get you in some of the best ...
- June 5, 2015GenevieveWe all know that eating a healthy and well balanced diet is crucial for good health and maintaining a healthy weight. It’s just that…this is a little bit easier said than done. Many of us think that we are making healthy choices, when in reality, we are consuming foods that are detrimental to our health. ...
- June 1, 2015GenevieveIn today’s world, it can be tough to get the sleep you need. Insomnia is more prevalent than ever, and more and more people are having to rely on pills and other tricks to get any sort of sleep. Fortunately, however, getting better sleep may be no more difficult than stocking your kitchen correctly. If ...
- May 22, 2015GenevieveThe way you eat makes a big difference. Are you already thin or do you need to lose weight? Are you trying to gain muscle or lose fat? Are you trying to build strong bones? Are you trying to eat for healthy teeth? All of these types of questions lead to minor changes in the ...