Welcome to The Joint – The Woodlands, Market Street! As your local chiropractor in The Woodlands, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our The Woodlands chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Casey BullockDr. Casey Bullock is a native Houstonian and graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. She received her doctor of chiropractic degree from Texas Chiropractic College and went on to complete 2 years of post-graduate training in pregnancy and pediatric chiropractic with emphasis on low and non-force adjustment techniques and Webster Technique for pregnancy. While in chiropractic school Dr. Casey was awarded multiple academic scholarships as well as the prestigious Keeler Award, an award offered to one student a year based on outstanding leadership and academic achievement. She has completed training in various soft tissue techniques and extremity adjustment techniques designed to improve overall mobility and function. A dedicated practitioner, Dr. Casey is committed to providing chiropractic care to the entire family, in a caring and compassionate environment. Her hobbies include competing in fitness competitions,weight lifting , and Bikram yoga. She has a Three-year-old daughter named Scarlett.
Dr. Bailey grew up in a small community outside of New Orleans. Since he always had an interest in health and the functions of the body, he decided to pursue a degree in Biology. While in college, he learned about Chiropractic. He enjoyed reading about the benefits that Chiropractic can offer without the use of drugs and more invasive procedures. Dr. Bailey’s curiosity about Chiropractic grew over time so he began spending time with his hometown Chiropractor who gave him first-hand experience with Chiropractic treatments and therapies. While there, he was able to receive his first adjustments which relieved his chronic back pain he had for years; this is when he decided to attend Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas Texas, where he also received a degree in Health and Wellness.
Dr. Bailey strives to be active in his community. He has participated in various spinal screenings to educate the public about Chiropractic care and the importance of maintaining proper spinal hygiene. Dr. Bailey is also proud to have served on the medical team for the 2010 Susan G. Komen 3-day for the Cure where he provided care to the walkers and support staff. This event was important to him because he lost his grandmother to cancer and feels it is important to support the cause in any way.
Outside of the office, Dr. Bailey maintains the active lifestyle he recommends to all his patients. He does strength training several times a week and enjoys long runs in neighborhood parks. He also strives to try new outdoor activities with family and friends.
9595 Six Pines Drive, Suite 1480
The Woodlands, TX 77380
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2016daneIf you have a new little one, you may be dying to get outside. But first, there are lots of ways to go to perfectly fit you and your child. You can bike, hike, jog or walk. You can choose from backpacks, baby carriers, joggers and trailers. But before you head out, you might make a ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveWith our continual use of technology in today’s world, there is a new phenomenon called text neck. This condition affects the placement and alignment of the neck, and brings with it some serious health risks. For a greater understanding of this new medical condition and how you can prevent it, read on. What Is Text Neck? Text ...
- October 16, 2015GenevieveKeeping yourself healthy is easier than people think. Sometimes, we make this a lot more difficult than it has to be. When it comes to staying healthy, some simple prevention methods can go a really long way. Don’t make it harder than it has to be! To keep yourself healthy and strong, take a look ...
- October 2, 2015GenevieveBack pain is pretty common. Most people, at some point in their life, will experience a soreness, nagging pain, or constant pressure in the back or somewhere along the spine. The tough part about back pain is how difficult it is to get rid of! While it can be tempting to turn to medication, studies have ...
- September 18, 2015GenevieveWork, school, kids, a spouse, the community, household chores, and the list goes on and on. What is this list? Just a small sample of a typical day in the lives of millions of people. With such busy lives, stress is an inevitable part of it. Of course, stress is really hard on the body ...
- September 4, 2015GenevieveWe all love our kids. For the most part, we all want what is best for them. We want them to be healthy and happy. We want them to enjoy life and all that it has to offer. Raising healthy and happy kids is dependent on what we do as parents. Because of this, parenting is ...
- August 24, 2015GenevievePain is normal…isn’t that a terrible phrase?! Who wants pain to be a part of normal life? Unfortunately, however, some types of pain actually are fairly normal. For example, pains in the neck and back seem to plague almost everyone at one point or another. Whether it is accident or injury, or just the normal activities ...
- August 7, 2015GenevieveMany people already use the chiropractor as a healthy and beneficial addition to their regular healthcare routine. If you are one of these, you are really doing some good for your body. If you are not among these, it might be time to give the chiropractic office a try. The benefits that come from regular ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveOh, fatigue. That word has so much meaning to so many people. There is nothing worse than being exhausted. Your eyes barely stay open, your yawns come at increasing frequency, and your whole body just seems to hurt. Being overly fatigued is a sure fire way to reduce your overall health and general quality of ...