Welcome to The Joint – Sugar Land! As your local chiropractor in Sugar Land, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Sugar Land chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Gomez is a graduate from Texas Chiropractic College and is a recipient of the Student Keeler Award. While in chiropractic school Dr. Gomez served as President and Vice President for the Student American Chiropractic Association, Vice President and Secretary for the Student Texas Chiropractic Association.
Dr. Gomez is a firm believer in treating conservatively through chiropractic. He also believes in collaborating with a variety of other healthcare professionals to offer what is best for the patient. He primarily utilizes Diversified adjusting, pelvic blocking, instrument assisted adjusting and uses drop techniques with the chiropractic adjusting table.
Dr. Gomez is an alumni of Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science and a Master of Science Degree in Community Counseling. Dr. Gomez was born and raised in San Antonio, TX.
15870 Southwest Freeway, Suite 100
Sugar Land, TX 77478
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016daneHeart disease is the No. 1 killer in the United States, according to WebMD. That means that taking care of your heart is one of the most important things that you can do, but how can you do that? The good news is that chiropractic care can help keep your heart healthy and improve your ...
- April 5, 2016daneWere you surprised at the assessment done for subluxations at your first chiropractic appointment? Many people are usually floored to see how many misalignments they actually have in their spine and how they never even knew it. Here’s what you should know about subluxations and how chiropractors help you straighten out. What is a Subluxation? You’ve heard ...
- October 30, 2015SandyStress is everywhere, and sometimes it motivates us to do our best. But when it wears us down or completely wears us out, we need some good solutions that really work. The American Chiropractic Association has identified these key stress reducers. Switch to your positive side. When stress loads us up it is easy to become negative, but ...
- October 14, 2015SandyMaintaining good health doesn’t happen by accident, you just have to know where to look. Harvard Health suggests a healthy diet, regular physical activity and focused stress reduction can go a long way to help us achieve wellness. A healthy diet is rich in fiber, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, “good” or unsaturated fats, and omega-3 ...
- October 5, 2015SandyMost of us act as if we were invincible, until pain strikes and we suddenly find out we are not. One of the major targets in this pain cycle in our society is neck pain. The American Chiropractic Association tells us the neck begins at the base of the skull and contains seven small vertebrae. Incredibly, ...
- September 18, 2015SandyIf you look around you will probably see all sorts of standing postures. Someone in yoga class may be standing perfectly straight in the Mountain Pose. Someone waiting for a friend on the curb may be leaning against a pole. Someone attending a meeting will be standing up straight and smiling. The American Chiropractic Association gives ...
- September 3, 2015SandyNeck pain is becoming a more widespread issue, as so many of us spend so much time hunched over phones and other screens. Helping to find pain relief and effective posture solutions can easily start with you chiropractor. In fact, recent reports say the chiropractic results are often more satisfactory than other choices. Neck Treatment Comparisons In a ...
- August 20, 2015SandyAs we move through life, knee and hip injuries can challenge us. For some that can mean drastic changes in life as activities shrink. For others, with good rehab programs and the help of their doctor and chiropractor, life, goes on and a normal routine is re-established. If you find yourself dealing with knee and hip ...
- August 6, 2015SandyWe all expect life to change with age, but when we are moving long in our thirties or forties, those senior years with all of their problems, seem to be a long ways away. But then, in the span of an afternoon, or with the sudden impact of a serious car or sports accident, lives ...