Welcome to The Joint – Spring, Town Center! As your local chiropractor in Spring, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Spring chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
21212 Kuykendahl Road, Suite J
Spring, TX 77379
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016daneSitting is probably the last activity you would consider to be harmful to your back health, yet studies have been showing a direct correlation between the amount of time a person spends in sedentary positions and the amount of back or joint pain they begin to feel on a regular basis. You may be wondering ...
- October 30, 2015MichaelA study that compared the effectiveness of epidural injections to chiropractic care for the treatment of back pain associated with disc herniation found that chiropractic care was not only just as effective as epidural injections, but that it was also cheaper with a lower risk factor for troubling side effects. These results are good news ...
- October 16, 2015MichaelA recent study has developed further evidence supporting the idea that chiropractic therapy can be beneficial for people who suffer symptoms of fibromyalgia. The research was designed around 120 people between the ages of 40 and 65 who have been experiencing distressing symptoms from fibromyalgia for over a period of four years or more. Participants responded ...
- October 2, 2015MichaelCurrently there are three major treatments for dealing with chronic back pain and sciatica. These include oral steroid treatment, prescription of muscle relaxants, and chiropractic care. Recent research focused on the evidence based outcomes for each category of treatment has provided results showing that chiropractic treatment is the most effective. Oral steroids are given by physicians ...
- September 17, 2015MichaelThe hip and pelvis areas of the body are especially susceptible to injury for runners. The problem most often develops over a long period of time, due to repetitive micro trauma from the shock which runs up the legs and into the hip and pelvic joints when running feet strike the hard ground over and ...
- September 3, 2015MichaelAny number of jobs can put the modern worker at risk for potential low back pain, but it is the ubiquity of the contemporary desk and computer set up in most offices these days that are making this health problem more and more common. The equation is a simple one to work out: sit for almost ...
- August 21, 2015MichaelConcussions have become a high profile media topic in recent years, due to the number of NFL players who have suffered from serious debilitating effects following injuries to the head. In the 2010 football preseason alone it had been reported that 127 players had experienced concussions. This was a dramatic rise of 21% from the ...
- August 6, 2015MichaelThe reasons to stretch are many with far reaching effects. Stretching can help prevent injuries and treat injuries that already exist. When performed correctly, stretching promotes flexibility which is the primary factor in reducing the risk of injury. When groups of muscles and tendons have a greater range of passive motion, they are much less ...
- July 31, 2015MichaelFor many who work in front of a computer all day, the neck is a part of the body that can begin to show signs of mild annoyance and stiffness. A chiropractic case study looked at one such modern office worker, a graphic designer in his 40’s. Due to uncomfortable feelings and a stiffness in ...