Welcome to The Joint – Spring, Gleannloch Farms! As your local chiropractor in Spring, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Spring chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
8701 Spring Cypress Rd., Suite B
Spring, TX 77379
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 6, 2016daneYou may have heard of chiropractic care before. In fact, most people have probably heard of this slightly alternative form of healthcare at this point. It is growing in popularity, and for good reason. The benefits that come with care are many, and more people are finding comfort in the practice. While most of you ...
- November 3, 2015Tonya V.Chiropractic is a wonderful source of care for everyone, helping ensure wellness and health for men and women, young and old. Chiropractic treatment can be particularly beneficial for women. New mothers and pregnant women, those who are overweight, have stressful lives, and those who need to strengthen their joints and back for physical activities such ...
- September 4, 2015RachelleThe term sciatica refers to radiating pain along the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve branches out from your lower back, through your hips and buttocks, and then down each leg. What causes sciatica? Sciatica is most commonly caused by a herniated disk, bone spur or a narrowing of the spine that compresses or pinches the sciatic nerve. ...
- August 21, 2015RachelleDue to the fact that the musculoskeletal system is so complicated, there are so many different instances in which we can experience pain and discomfort. There is such an overwhelming amount of different musculoskeletal health problems, and while our body is designed to be durable and help us carry out locomotion in normal fashion, it ...
- August 5, 2015RachelleWhen considering opening a chiropractic clinic, it is important to remember that while the prospective outcome will be a fully functioning medical facility, there is a need to also approach the clinic from a business standpoint. Having an entrepreneurial mindset and treating the opening of the chiropractic clinic like the starting of a business can ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleAs we learn more about chiropractic care as a discipline of alternative medicine, we become more aware of the benefits that chiropractic care may have for people of all ages. Recent applications of chiropractic care in the confines of pregnancy are showing positive results for both the infant and the mother alike. When the mother becomes ...
- July 24, 2015RachelleWe have to remember that at the end of the day, medical professionals have a career to maintain. We may pay a visit to the doctor and see that all of our problems are solved with treatment and a directed care pathway but when we walk out of that office, it is absolutely vital to ...
- July 20, 2015RachelleWhen it comes to the elderly, there are so many potential threats to the health of this population. When we get older, our body’s start to break down. This process occurs faster for some people than it does others but no matter what, an unfortunate reality is that our bodies may not last as long ...
- July 13, 2015RachelleEpilepsy is one of the scariest medical conditions in existence. When a patient is diagnosed with epilepsy, it may feel like an actual death sentence. With uncontrollable seizures occurring in the brain frequently and at a moment’s notice, patients often feel that they have lot control of their life. They take their medication and that ...