Welcome to The Joint – Houston, River Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others.
In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez’s passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community.
Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. ” Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. ” – Dr. Perez.
2621 S. Shepherd, Ste. 145
Houston, TX 77098
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 5, 2014My regular bedtime routine goes something like this: finish whatever it is that I’m doing, whether it’s work, dishes, or watching a movie. Let the dog out one last time. Brush my teeth. Wash my face. Change into PJ’s. Hop into bed. Check emails one time. Check Facebook one time. Read. Lights out. It’s pretty ...
- December 4, 2014Ok, so remember when you were seventeen and you could eat literally anything that you wanted, and you never gained an ounce? Oh, those were the days. Today, it feels as if even the tiniest bite of donut manages to immediately go to the back of my thighs, guaranteed. While that last statement may have ...
- November 21, 2014It’s 10 PM on a weekday night. You’ve had a productive day, and feel good because your meals have all been well-rounded and healthy- a good combination of fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, and lean protein. You even got in a workout. Now, all you have to do is brush your teeth, hop into ...
- November 11, 2014We all want it- clear, luminous skin. We will break the bank to get it, too. There are hundreds upon hundreds of skin products on the market today that promise to give you the skin of your dreams, no strings attached (other than the recurrent price, of course). And when one doesn’t provide the results ...
- November 5, 2014Every relationship is different. Some thrive off of adventure and stimulation, while others need calm and comfort in order to flourish. Some partners need more alone time and others may need a bit more reassurance. No one relationship is necessarily better than another, they just happen to work in very different ways. And although relationships ...
- October 24, 2014With the changing seasons comes a new, fresh air and cooler temperatures that make it ideal to start exercising outside. And there is no better workout than a nice, steady jog. Whether you’re by yourself or you decide to join a running club, it’s a fantastic way to get some fresh air, take in your ...
- October 17, 2014Sometimes, I’ll scroll through my “friends” list on Facebook and think to myself, “wow! I have not talked to that person in YEARS”. You know the one(s)- you maybe went to elementary school or high school with them, were close for a period of a few years, and then drifted apart due to one circumstance ...
- October 13, 2014Fact: most of us are dehydrated most of the time. That’s right- at this very moment, your body is most likely craving hydration. And, it’s important to remember that we need to be hydrated- our fitness levels and our overall health depend on us regularly replenishing what fluid we lose (and our bodies pretty much ...
- October 3, 2014It’s two o’clock in the afternoon and, suddenly, your stomach begins to growl. You get up and head to the fridge in hopes of finding something tasty to snack on. After a brief scan, you spot one last container of vanilla yogurt and silently rejoice. It’s going to hit the spot! And then, you see ...