Welcome to The Joint – Houston, River Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others.
In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez’s passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community.
Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. ” Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. ” – Dr. Perez.
2621 S. Shepherd, Ste. 145
Houston, TX 77098
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 24, 2015StepyIf there’s one aspect of our health that I would say definitely needs more of our attention, it’s stress and stress management. Whether you personally get stressed out primarily from work, school, family, or in some other area of your life, stress can make itself known in a variety of physical symptoms and forms. For ...
- July 17, 2015StepyAs much as I love hot weather, I also know the dangers that too much sun can bring. I am a huge fan of stepping outside and feeling the warmth of the sun’s rays on my skin, but I know that it is extremely important to protect myself from any harm that could possibly happen ...
- July 10, 2015StepyTraveling is already stressful enough for practically anyone, but it’s just that much worse when you have to deal with any sort of physical or mental health ailment. Diabetes can certainly be difficult to manage, and if you are diabetic, the idea of traveling can be nerve wracking for you. If you are approaching an ...
- June 26, 2015StepyIf there is one thing out there that is worse than the feeling of having too much saliva in the mouth (a common condition for people with braces, retainers, or other mouth gear), it’s the feeling of not having enough of it. Having a dry mouth is uncomfortable at best, and the sign of a ...
- June 19, 2015StepySurprisingly enough, one of the most common ways that we end up sabotaging our health is one of the simplest to fix, at least in my opinion. It really is alarming to me how something as seemingly simple as dehydration can wreak total havoc on our bodies, including damage to both our physical as well as ...
- June 12, 2015StepyIt is an unfortunate fact that the average American diet has way too much sugar in it. While yes, it is important to get a steady intake of natural glucose, many of us could afford to cut back on refined sugar, which is different from natural glucose, even if we have learned to like our meals ...
- June 3, 2015StepyIt takes a lot of time, patience, and resources to open a chiropractic clinic and begin to form a patient population. Between finding an experienced group of chiropractors, figuring out the best management practices, forming a relationship with insurance providers, and everything else involved in getting a practice off of the ground, it may seem ...
- June 1, 2015StepyIf you have recently decided to go on a diet in an effort to lose a few pounds, you have probably figured out pretty quickly that it can be a very challenging task to achieve. No matter what your weight loss goal is, there are unfortunately a wide variety of pitfalls and traps that you ...
- May 26, 2015StepyWhat if I told you that there were certain foods you could eat that could actually have the power to change your mood, and make you feel happier and less stressed? You may roll your eyes at me and call me crazy for thinking we live in some sort of pretend science fiction universe, but ...