Welcome to The Joint – Houston, River Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others.
In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez’s passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community.
Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. ” Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. ” – Dr. Perez.
2621 S. Shepherd, Ste. 145
Houston, TX 77098
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 29, 2015When it comes to chiropractic care, people often have questions about what to expect from their practitioner. Either they have never been to a chiropractor or, if they have, they may still have certain preconceived notions about the type of care that they can receive. Therefore, we’ve compiled a list of a few frequently asked ...
- January 28, 2015When you think of a salad, what picture pops into your head? Is it a bowl of simple green lettuce, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and possibly a few shredded carrots? Or is it a massive thing, piled high with accoutrements such as nuts, berries, fancy radishes, crumbled cheese, hard boiled egg, and maybe some sort ...
- January 14, 2015I hate clutter. HATE IT. Seriously, I can’t stand piles of old papers or magazines, dusty wires that go to unused DVD players, random remote controls, socks that don’t have a match, or a zillion half-empty bottles of expired lotion and perfume. It drives me nuts and makes me super anxious all at the same ...
- January 9, 2015Is it just me, or is temptation everywhere when you are trying to eat healthier? After the repetitive indulgences of the holidays, I have been making the conscious effort to eat better throughout the month of January. And while the temptations of the holidays were expected, the various temptations that are now popping up are ...
- January 7, 2015I believe that it’s safe to say that feeling overwhelmed is part of life. We all, at one time or another, feel as though we are spread a bit too thin and that we just can’t catch up with the day-to-day demands of work, family, and everything else that life throws at us. Furthermore, today’s ...
- December 30, 2014Throughout the day, I’ve noticed that I crave different foods depending on what time it is. For instance, between breakfast and lunch, I usually crave sweet things- candy, cookies, ice cream, etc. And then, after lunch but before dinnertime, I generally have a strong hankering for saltier snacks, such as chips and salsa or cheese ...
- December 30, 2014After workouts, I’m generally ravenous. if I’m lucky enough to actually make it all the way home before stuffing my face, I’ll pretty much grab whatever is sitting on my kitchen counter or in the front of my refrigerator. Chips, cookies, leftover Halloween candy, apples, bread, peanut butter, cheese… It’s all fair game. And mildly ...
- December 5, 2014My regular bedtime routine goes something like this: finish whatever it is that I’m doing, whether it’s work, dishes, or watching a movie. Let the dog out one last time. Brush my teeth. Wash my face. Change into PJ’s. Hop into bed. Check emails one time. Check Facebook one time. Read. Lights out. It’s pretty ...
- December 4, 2014Ok, so remember when you were seventeen and you could eat literally anything that you wanted, and you never gained an ounce? Oh, those were the days. Today, it feels as if even the tiniest bite of donut manages to immediately go to the back of my thighs, guaranteed. While that last statement may have ...