Welcome to The Joint – Houston, River Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others.
In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez’s passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community.
Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. ” Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. ” – Dr. Perez.
2621 S. Shepherd, Ste. 145
Houston, TX 77098
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 26, 2015StepyWhat if I told you that there were certain foods you could eat that could actually have the power to change your mood, and make you feel happier and less stressed? You may roll your eyes at me and call me crazy for thinking we live in some sort of pretend science fiction universe, but ...
- May 15, 2015StepyThese days, it seems like there’s always a new food trend or important cause that needs to be addressed whenever we head to the grocery store for our weekly grocery pick up. We march up and down the aisles of our local supermarket and hear the little voices in the back of our heads that ...
- May 8, 2015StepyWhen it comes to working out and getting exercise, I have to admit that my routines are pretty basic and standard, compared to all of the options that are out there. For every handful of new and trendy fad workouts that are out there each year, maybe one manages to stick its way out and ...
- April 30, 2015StepyOh, caffeine, how we’ve come to rely on you. It’s really become a collective societal habit of ours to make getting coffee an essential part of our day, or even our very existence. We stumble out of bed to make coffee, or, if we’re feeling spoiled, we buy a latte or a mocha at some ...
- April 24, 2015StepyI’m sure you’re looking at the title of this post and wondering how exactly a chiropractic adjustment can actually improve chronic fatigue over time. I don’t blame you for being skeptical, if that is how you are feeling right now. The thing is, I was inspired to do some research and write about this topic ...
- April 21, 2015StepyI have to admit, although I’ve learned about a lot of different chiropractic supplementary care methods, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation therapy has to have the longest and most unusual name I have yet to come across. Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, which is more commonly referred to by professionals and patients alike as TENS, is quickly ...
- April 10, 2015StepyI’m a naturally artistic person, so whenever I find out about a positive effect that art can have on a person’s health, it makes me pretty happy to hear. That’s why I was so excited to read a post by Care 2 that discusses the link between frequent involvement in the arts and positive brain ...
- April 3, 2015StepyYou don’t have to be a hippie stuck in the sixties to appreciate the many benefits that essential oils can bring. While they do tend to smell quite lovely, and they are often noted for their prominent use in baths and massages at many spas, it turn out that essential oils can be used for ...
- March 27, 2015StepyYou have no doubt heard about probiotics before. You know that they are commonly found in most yogurt and kefir products, and you know that they are good for your body and digestive tract…for some reason. If you’re confused about what exactly probiotics are, and why they are so essential for keeping your gut and ...