Welcome to The Joint – Houston, River Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others.
In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez’s passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community.
Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. ” Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. ” – Dr. Perez.
2621 S. Shepherd, Ste. 145
Houston, TX 77098
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 10, 2015StepyI’m a naturally artistic person, so whenever I find out about a positive effect that art can have on a person’s health, it makes me pretty happy to hear. That’s why I was so excited to read a post by Care 2 that discusses the link between frequent involvement in the arts and positive brain ...
- April 3, 2015StepyYou don’t have to be a hippie stuck in the sixties to appreciate the many benefits that essential oils can bring. While they do tend to smell quite lovely, and they are often noted for their prominent use in baths and massages at many spas, it turn out that essential oils can be used for ...
- March 27, 2015StepyYou have no doubt heard about probiotics before. You know that they are commonly found in most yogurt and kefir products, and you know that they are good for your body and digestive tract…for some reason. If you’re confused about what exactly probiotics are, and why they are so essential for keeping your gut and ...
- March 23, 2015StepyFood cravings can be such a pain, can’t they? I know I always hate it when I’m in a meeting or otherwise stuck somewhere where I can’t have any access to food anytime soon, and all of the sudden a pang of hunger hits me right in the gut. Sometimes a craving comes to me in ...
- March 13, 2015StepyIf you want to know what exactly is going into your body, reading the ingredients label and nutritional facts on a package of any food product is one of the smartest things you can do. By figuring out important information from these labels, you will be better suited to make the decisions that will improve ...
- March 6, 2015StepyWhen we talk about our mental health and well-being, we often tend to use the terms “anxiety” or “stress” to define a variety of different symptoms and particular feelings. As it turns out, the reality of the matter is that anxiety can take on many different faces, and it can enter your life in different ...
- February 26, 2015SarahQI find it sort of fascinating that we genuinely need to be told to relax more. After all, who doesn’t enjoy some quiet time to rest? Unfortunately, though, in this age of technology that we find ourselves in currently, productivity tends to trump relaxation. We are always attached to some sort of mobile device, and ...
- February 20, 2015SarahQOne of the best things about leaving your teenage years behind you, is the promise of better skin. Your hormones supposedly even out, gracing you with enviable skin and leaving years of embarrassment in your wake. And you have nothing but years of a glowing complexion in front of you. Right? Well, not necessarily. Roughly ...
- February 12, 2015SarahQThe American Chiropractic Association (ACA), estimates that each year, on average, 31 million Americans suffer from back pain. Things such as heavy bags, sports injuries, incorrect posture, car accidents, poor sleep positions, arthritis, and others can all lead to minor or significant back pain. If you suffer from it yourself, then you’re probably wondering what ...