Welcome to The Joint – Houston, River Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others.
In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez’s passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community.
Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. ” Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. ” – Dr. Perez.
2621 S. Shepherd, Ste. 145
Houston, TX 77098
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 12, 2014In this day and age, it seems as though everyone is an expert multitasker, whether by choice or simply due to necessity. We have our phones dutifully plastered to our bodies and can send a text message, be on a conference call, make dinner reservations, and toss in a load of laundry all at the ...
- September 5, 2014Every once in a while, whether you’re single or not, the urge to just hang out with yourself sets in. Maybe it’s an antisocial mood or perhaps your friends/boyfriends/girlfriends/ husbands/wives have previous engagements. Whatever the reason, a solo date is something that you should embrace, not shy away from. Because, honestly, the chances to celebrate ...
- August 29, 2014Some days, for no apparent reason, we just don’t feel like ourselves. Everything, not to mention everyone, is getting on our nerves, and all we really want to do is curl up on the couch with a pint of ice cream and a glass of wine. Bad moods are just that- moods. They come and ...
- August 21, 2014Calorie-free sugar replacements have been all the rage since people started equating sugar with calories, and calories with fat. At first, you had a pretty simple choice: Sweet-n-low or Nutrasweet. Now, there are a whole slew of aspartame and sucralose-containing substitutes, and you can find them in everything from baked goods to candy to chewing ...
- August 14, 2014As of late, juice cleanses have been receiving lots of attention for their supposed health benefits. Celebrities are constantly being photographed carrying their beloved juices and are quick to herald their invigorating properties during interviews. And, as our culture is prone to do, we can’t help but fork over the cash in order to try ...
- August 7, 2014By now, you’ve probably heard of the ebola outbreak that has regrettably affected many nations. Perhaps it’s no surprise, then, that another sneaky killer is demanding global attention now, too. That’s because drug-resistant malaria parasites have reached out all the way to border areas of Southeast Asia, researchers admitted recently. Considering how ineffective traditional medical intervention has become, ...
- August 1, 2014Nuts have long been considered heart-healthy, and the largest study ever done on their effect on mortality backs up that claim. Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine from a 30-year Harvard study found that people who ate nuts on a regular basis were less likely to die from heart disease or cancer. ...
- July 17, 2014With recent evidence overturning the notion that practice makes perfect, what factors do make perfect? For one, a person’s age. Individuals who start playing instruments or shooting a basketball at a young age could have a better chance of turning into an elite musician or professional basketball player when they’re older than individuals who learn ...
- July 9, 2014When it comes to meditation, just how great can it really be? According to recent research, meditation can be a pretty powerful treatment method for all that ails you! Take a look at three problems that meditation can help medicate below: #1. Depression Relapse Mindfulness provides an excellent way to clear away that sour mood often brought on ...