Welcome to The Joint – Houston, River Oaks! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Andres A. Perez grew up in the greater Houston area. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and a dual Bachelor’s degree in Human Biology and Public Health. Dr. Perez always knew he was destined to be in the health care field. At a young age, he learned about Chiropractic and the amazing health benefits it has to offer. He dedicated his time and studies in this field to maximize his understanding and be able to pass this onto others.
In addition, he has spent a considerable amount of time working with athletes, such as cyclists and runners, to help them reach their full potential. He has also worked along side several specialty doctors, including some of the top Rheumatologists and Orthopedic Surgeons in the Houston Medical Center. This has further helped Dr. Perez understand the importance of preventative and wellness care. Dr. Perez’s passion is to educate the community about Chiropractic can do for them and help them understand the benefits of routine care. He is particularly concerned with being able to reach out to the Hispanic community.
Dr. Perez has adjusted thousands of patients ranging from toddlers, athletes to several geriatric patients dealing with chronic or sudden problems. ” Every decision you make in every day life will lead you towards health or away from it. The quality of your health is in your hands. ” – Dr. Perez.
2621 S. Shepherd, Ste. 145
Houston, TX 77098
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 30, 2015StepyWhen it comes to anything essential to our lives, I think it is safe to say that most of us are always looking out for ways to save time and money so that we have more of both in order to get many more tasks accomplished every day. When it comes to food, grocery shopping, ...
- October 16, 2015StepyIf you were to ask anyone on the street what they think of the word “carbohydrates”, you may get a mixed response. Many people might say that they honestly don’t know too much about the nature of carbs in the diet, while plenty of others might tell you that all carbs are bad for a ...
- October 2, 2015StepyIf you have been looking to shed a few pounds, you have more than likely considered taking up the habit of going for a daily run as something to help you out with this important health goal. After all, why shouldn’t you consider running, since it is a great, inexpensive, and relatively easy way to ...
- September 18, 2015StepyWhenever we hear about any new study that shows encouraging evidence for fighting back against a disease such as breast cancer, many of us understandably get more than a little excited. Our health is very important to us whether we realize it or not; without it, we can’t really accomplish much in our lives. Now, before ...
- September 4, 2015StepyIf you are ready to start making some positive changes to your nighttime routine in order to get better quality of sleep and rest for the next day, there are some habits that you will want to start to pick up, as well as some habits that you will want to drop immediately. If you ...
- August 21, 2015StepyIf you are ready to make important changes to your lifestyle in order to gain better physical and mental health and wellness overall, your diet should be one of the first aspects of your lifestyle that you should begin to assess and make changes to. Your diet is responsible for so many aspects of your ...
- August 6, 2015StepyIf there is one thing you should know about me, it’s that I am a big tea drinker, probably thanks to the fact that I grew up with a Japanese grandmother who always had a fresh pot on the stove. I hardly go a day without enjoying a mug of some sort of hot tea, ...
- July 31, 2015StepyYou probably know by now that too much sugar is bad for you. While there are sugars that are naturally found in whole foods such as fruits and honey, the Western diet has become more and more increasingly reliant on adding artificial sugars and sweeteners into almost any food or food product you could possibly ...
- July 24, 2015StepyIf there’s one aspect of our health that I would say definitely needs more of our attention, it’s stress and stress management. Whether you personally get stressed out primarily from work, school, family, or in some other area of your life, stress can make itself known in a variety of physical symptoms and forms. For ...