Welcome to The Joint – Pasadena! As your local chiropractor in Pasadena, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Pasadena chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Tim J. McKinley
A Pasadena native, Dr. Timothy McKinley has more than 20 years in family chiropractic practice . He specializes in wellness care and prevention in treating patients from infants to senior citizens. Dr. McKinley graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas in 1988 and focused on Biology, Radiology, Rehabilitation, and Clinical science. Dr. McKinley is dedicated to patient compassion and committed to the highest standards of professional chiropractic treatment and excellence. Dr. McKinley is convinced of a healthy body’s ability to repair itself, and successfully works with the body’s natural processes to help restore it to homeostasis. He believes in The Joint’s mission of recommending routine chiropractic adjustments to maintain and optimize health.
In addition to performing chiropractic adjustments, Dr. McKinley enjoys educating his patients and empowering them to develop the habits they need to lead a healthy lifestyle. The science, art, and philosophy Dr, McKinley learned in Chiropractic College taught him how to care for the person as a whole and not get distracted by treating the symptoms. It is paramount to appreciate that the power that made the body heals the body, the doctor simply assists.
5681 Fairmont Parkway, Suite A
Pasadena, TX 77505
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016SaraSome people have taken to eating like cavemen, so why not try to move like one, too? Paleo diets are all the rage and can help to make you healthier since they seek to help you cut out processed foods and move toward clean eating – just like your ancestors ate. But there are not ...
- September 16, 2015SaraChiropractors understand body mechanics! They have to in order to adjust subluxations and keep you healthy, and because of this knowledge they can also help you in few lesser known ways – one of which may be your gold game! Here is what you need to know about how chiropractic care can benefit you on ...
- September 4, 2015SaraYour feet and legs are the foundation of your entire body, and contribute to your posture and therefore your spinal health. So, choosing the right kind of athletic shoes is one of the most important decisions you can make, and also will have an impact on the health of your entire body. Here is what ...
- August 24, 2015SaraPart of being conscious of your health is paying attention to what you put into your body! It’s no secret that soda and other sugary drinks are not good for you. But, the sale of these drinks – including juice and sports drinks – still remains somewhere around the 9 billion cases per year mark. ...
- August 6, 2015SaraHow is your trip to the land of Nod every night? Are you getting the most out of your shut eye? Most people don’t get enough sleep – or enough good quality sleep! Your days can suffer as a result, so here’s what you need to know about sleep and how to get the best ...
- July 31, 2015SaraYou’d be hard pressed to find someone that has not consumed a can of soda. And you’ve probably also heard about the long-term impact soda can have on your body and your health. But what does soda do to your body immediately after you consume it? Well, read on to find out how drinking just ...
- July 24, 2015SaraSome habits are so ingrained within us that you may not even realize you are doing them on a daily basis, much less that they could be hurting you. The problem is that this lack of attention towards health mistakes can have detrimental consequences to your well-being down the road. Here are some common mistakes ...
- July 17, 2015SaraA lot of people claim that they wouldn’t run unless someone or something was chasing them. Running, however, has a lot of benefits! It not only helps you to drop some extra pounds, but you’ll be fitter, happier and maybe even smarter if you start pounding the pavement! Here are a few reasons why running ...
- July 10, 2015SaraIt goes without saying that proper circulation is very important. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients to all the parts of your body, so any malfunction in your circulatory system can have a big impact on your health. Here are some warning signs that you may be experiencing poor blood circulation. Numbness Everyone has experienced the sensation of ...