Welcome to The Joint – Missouri City! As your local chiropractor in Missouri City, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Missouri City chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Paola Durán was born and raised in Bayamón, Puerto Rico. She completed her undergraduate studies at Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and spent several years doing clinical research in the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Durán became interested in pursuing a career in chiropractic after experiencing life changing results while under care. She moved to Marietta, Georgia where she attended Life University. She graduated Magna Cum Laude with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree and became certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Dr. Durán is trained in Full Spine adjusting, Diversified technique, Thompson technique, Activator protocols, CBP, Webster technique, and SOT. She has a deep love of caring for children and families and is looking forward to help the Missouri City community learn about chiropractic and wellness care.
Dr. Durán believes in the body’s natural healing abilities and actively promotes a health and wellness lifestyle. When she is not treating patients, she enjoys reading, exploring local restaurants, and Zumba. Dr. Durán is fluent in Spanish.
5730 Highway 6, Ste 114
Missouri City, TX 77459
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 30, 2016aprilWhen it comes to back pain, many of us rightfully assume that it’s a condition often brought on by physical factors. Injuries, illnesses, and strains are often cited as reasons why people experience acute and chronic instances of back pain. However, have you ever considered whether your stress levels may be contributing to the amount ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveWe exercise for many reasons. Some of us exercise to lose weight, others to build bigger muscles, and some to improve our overall health. Whatever the reason, there is no denying that exercise is great for the body and mind. A great reason to fit in a great workout is to increase both your strength ...
- October 14, 2015GenevieveSnacking is a huge part of a healthy diet. There are very few people that can avoid the habit of snacking, and truthfully, when done correctly snacking can be really beneficial to your health. It’s all in what you eat! If you would like to enjoy a good snack, but would also like to feel ...
- September 30, 2015GenevieveAs any diabetic already knows, keeping your blood sugar at an appropriate level is important to your body’s overall health. A dip in either direction, with blood sugar levels that are too high or too low, can significantly harm your body’s function. A great way to keep your blood sugar levels under control is to watch ...
- September 16, 2015GenevieveIf you have never heard of spin class, you are definitely missing out. Spin isn’t necessarily brand new; it has been around a few years, but it has definitely grown in popularity over the last few. Spinning is a class that incorporates a stationary bike, some loud and motivating music, and some on-your-bike dance type ...
- September 2, 2015GenevieveWhen we think of working out, most of us are focused on either losing weight, building muscle, or sometimes both. We tend to think in terms of physical appearance. We think of how we look in that pair of jeans or getting into that dress we haven’t been able to button for years. However, there is ...
- August 19, 2015GenevieveA healthy stomach means more than just a flat one. Sure, we all want a flat stomach, but there are many more important aspects to the health of our gut than just whether or not it is flat. When the gut is unhealthy, it can mean pain, bloating, and excessive toxins in the body. We need ...
- August 5, 2015GenevieveWe all get down from time to time. It’s natural and normal to go through ups and downs in life. When the downs start to outweigh the ups, however, you may have a case of the blues, or in other words, be a little depressed. If you want to fight off the blues in a ...
- July 31, 2015GenevieveThe summer is the time of year that we show the most skin. Tank tops, short shorts, and swimsuits mean a nice tan and plenty of exposure. What you may not know, however, is that the summer can actually be really hard on your skin! The summer brings a whole host of skin problems that ...