Welcome to The Joint Chiropractic Missouri City! As your local chiropractor in Missouri City, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Missouri City chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr Eissa is a highly trained chiropractor in Houston, Texas. He is a graduate of WV State University where he completed his undergraduate’s studies. He earned his chiropractic degree at Cleveland University.
As a racquetball and squash player, Dr. Eissa suffered from numerous injuries in which he was treated by a Chiropractor. Dr Eissa then became interested in pursuing a career in chiropractic after experiencing life changing results under chiropractic care.
Dr Eissa was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt. At age 8,he developed a passion for Squash and horseback riding. Immigrated to the USA on March 2004 and became US citizen on Sep 2009.
He finds great happiness in helping his patients return to their active lifestyles.
Dr. Schulz is a licensed Chiropractor in both Texas and Arizona. He earned his degree in Chiropractic at Texas Chiropractic College. His natural drive to learn helped him excel in his studies and he graduated with honors from Texas Chiropractic College in 1992. Dr. Schulz has continued to expand his knowledge in areas that would complement his chiropractic practice. In 1997, Dr. Schulz earned his Diplomat in nutrition and also became a Certified Clinical Nutritionist. Dr. Schulz is also a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and practices Functional Medicine.
Dr. Schulz grew up in Galveston and attended Oconnell High School. At age 6, Dr. Schulz developed a passion for tennis. He was Texas state champ twice and attended the University of Southwestern Louisiana on a tennis scholarship. After college, Dr. Schulz spent 2 years playing the satellite tennis circuit and became a teaching tennis pro at The Houston Racquet Club for 10 years before becoming a Chiropractor.
He enjoys educating patients about chiropractic care and living life pain-free through a natural approach. He wants everyone to return to their normal way of life through chiropractic care and good nutrition.
5730 Highway 6, Suite 114, Ste 114
Missouri City, TX 77459
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016VincentNeuropathic pain is best described as damaged nerve fibers that send incorrect signals to other pain centers. Unfortunately, there is no proven treatment to prevent or cure neuropathic pain. WebMD.com explains that “The primary goal of treatment then, is to reduce the pain as much as possible, balance the negative side effects of the treatment, and ...
- April 19, 2016ReillyWe’ve all heard the benefits of using heat or ice when dealing with specific aches and pains. Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) takes it one step further. CLT utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is thought to help accelerate the healing process. It can be used on patients who ...
- April 19, 2016GenevieveIf there is one thing that pregnant women really tend to pay attention to, it’s their health. Not only does their health affect themselves, but now it affects a new life as well. While there is a ton of knowledge and tips regarding prenatal care, it can still be tough to know what to do ...
- April 19, 2016daneHeart disease is the No. 1 killer in the United States, according to WebMD. That means that taking care of your heart is one of the most important things that you can do, but how can you do that? The good news is that chiropractic care can help keep your heart healthy and improve your ...
- April 13, 2016daneIf you have a new little one, you may be dying to get outside. But first, there are lots of ways to go to perfectly fit you and your child. You can bike, hike, jog or walk. You can choose from backpacks, baby carriers, joggers and trailers. But before you head out, you might make a ...
- April 13, 2016DominicDiabetes is a disease that is growing rapidly in the United States. It has recently been estimated that as many as 30 percent of the population suffers from this disease. Controlling or managing the ups and downs that come with it is crucial for long-term health. While the best advice for diabetes management is to ...
- April 13, 2016Tonya V.From overloaded totes to back pain from cleaning out the garage, all of us put our bodies at risk for lots of unexpected strain. Lifting, carrying, and rushing about usually take their toll on our backs, and often generate pain complaints from the rest of the family. But having your local chiropractor on hand, ready to ...
- April 13, 2016Tonya V.Having an off day is OK, but when one crazy day after another sets you and your family on edge, it may be time to seek some relief. If you work a lot of hours, log in a lot of computer time and carry around a fair amount of deadline pressure, you may need some quick ...
- April 13, 2016adminFirst things first: Anybody who tells you soda is good for you doesn’t know their soft drinks from a hole in the ground. Doesn’t matter if we’re talking sugar-free soda or decaffeinated. So what about carbonated water? Certainly that has to have less of an impact. How valid are these claims that carbonation increases calcium loss ...