Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Meyerland! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
360 Meyerland Plaza Mall
Houston, TX 77096
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016VincentNeuropathic pain is best described as damaged nerve fibers that send incorrect signals to other pain centers. Unfortunately, there is no proven treatment to prevent or cure neuropathic pain. WebMD.com explains that “The primary goal of treatment then, is to reduce the pain as much as possible, balance the negative side effects of the treatment, and ...
- April 13, 2016aprilMy mother, I’m sure like most mothers, was sold on the benefits of eating raw vegetables. She was also convinced that steaming and boiling eliminated all the nutrients in veggies as well. I always wondered if this was just her way of not having to cook as much or if she had really tapped into ...
- November 2, 2015Tonya V.If this is your first semester of college, you may have noticed that your pants are fitting a little snug. On average, a person gains 15 pounds during their very first year of college. There are a lot of reasons for this…sudden freedom, more food choices, and less mandatory physical activity among the many. Of ...
- October 16, 2015VincentOK, who hasn’t stayed up way past normal hours texting friends or on a Netflix binge? How about looking through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest just to amuse ourselves? The truth is that many of us are simply not getting enough sleep for optimal health. In fact, a recent Gallop pole found that more than 40 percent ...
- October 2, 2015JenColds, flu and winter allergies can have similar symptoms, making it difficult to diagnose what’s making you – or your spouse or kids – feel unwell. But mistaking the source of your illness can delay getting you the right treatment, which can be dangerous or even deadly. This was sadly demonstrated by the recent death ...
- September 17, 2015JenThere is so much talk lately surrounding the superfood kale. This dark, bitter, leafy green vegetable has taken the nutrition world by storm to the point where t-shirts and other articles of clothing are being made in support of this vegetable. It has become so trendy to eat kale and people all over the world ...
- September 3, 2015JenStress is the main saboteur of our lives. Nothing else going on around you matters if you are riddled with anxiety. Not only does it prevent you from living in the moment because your mind is so preoccupied worrying, but it can actually affect your physical wellness, causing a number of health issues pop up. ...
- August 21, 2015JenNo one wants to sleep in the same room as someone with a snoring problem, not even the person snoring. It can really ruin your sleep schedule, causing you to wake up throughout the night, as well as wake your partner up. Not only can it disrupt your sleep, but it can cause a wide ...
- August 7, 2015JenLiving in the United States, and specifically in Los Angeles, I am pretty much always surrounded by other people, places and things. The bustle of the city is something I enjoy, although at times I am not so sure how conducive to a healthy lifestyle it is. Yes, everything is available at my fingertips, but ...