Welcome to The Joint – Magnolia, Westwood Village! As your local chiropractor in Magnolia, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Magnolia chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Robin Rivers comes to us from the golden state of California. Retiring after 25 years of successful practice there, she and her husband made their way to Texas to adopt the equestrian lifestyle. Finding that she missed making a positive difference in her patients’ lives, she returned to practicing chiropractic care here at The Joint at Westwood Village. Dr. Rivers’ expertise encompasses a variety of techniques and, as a result of her extensive knowledge, her patients experience miracles each and every day. Dr. Rivers is looking forward to treating you on your next visit to The Joint at Westwood Village.
6519 FM 1488, Suite 513
Magnolia, TX 77354
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 6, 2016GenevieveInsomnia is more than a super scary Stephen King novel; it’s a serious problem for a growing number of people. The inability to fall and stay asleep has been impacting health for years. Whether you suffer from the condition or not, you may or may not understand the negative side effects that come from a ...
- April 5, 2016GenevieveWe’re all much too familiar with pain. Even as little children, we suffer from our fair share of scraped knees, broken bones, and other minor pains. As adults, the pains begin to come from fewer areas of the body, but the severity and frequency go up a notch. You may suddenly find that your knee ...
- October 30, 2015GenevieveWaking up with a headache may not be a weird thing for you. Frustrating? Irritating? Sure. But, out of the ordinary? Maybe not. Headaches are actually the number one complaint of pain for all adults. They come in, usually without notice, and then they hang around for as long as they like. The hard part ...
- October 14, 2015GenevieveIn the world of health, you might hear the word “balance” thrown around a lot. Your diet is supposed to be balanced. Your exercise is supposed to be balanced. Even in the mental health world and in everyday life, balance is the goal of many. So, specifically in the health world, what exactly does balance ...
- September 30, 2015GenevievePregnancy is a time of excitement. It’s a brand new life coming into the world! One of the most important things to do during pregnancy is to keep both yourself and your new baby healthy. While there are some great tips on how to do this, there may be other ways to stay healthy that ...
- September 16, 2015GenevieveAs a mom, I’m all too familiar with stress and worry. Is there enough time? Am I doing everything right? Will there be enough money? The worries that come with life are pretty much unavoidable. Too much stress can do more than just be an annoyance; it can cause real damage to your overall health. ...
- September 2, 2015GenevieveIt is pretty common to wake up in the morning with a stiff neck. It happens. You slept weird on a pillow. You worked extra hard that day. You strained your neck while lifting something heavy. Neck pain happens for a variety of reasons, and when it does happen, it is certainly no picnic. Because ...
- August 19, 2015GenevieveA new baby is certainly a blessing to any family. A brand new person with their own personality and quite a few of their own demands. The first few months with a new baby are exciting, exhausting, and honestly…sometimes painful. You may think that you left the pain and body aches behind when your little ...
- August 5, 2015GenevieveEveryone has had that foggy brain feeling at one point or another. There’s nothing worse than the inability to concentrate. Where you once could focus on the task at hand until completion, you now can’t even get started on the task because you just can’t concentrate! If this is you, there might be a reason ...