Welcome to The Joint – League City! As your local chiropractor in League City, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our League City chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Doctor Ruppert is a native of Southwest Louisiana. While achieving his bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at LSU, he participated in Powerlifting and Boxing. Enhancing sports performance and injury prevention became major benefits of Chiropractic care. Dr. Ruppert followed his passion and graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in 2008. He strives to incorporate Chiropractic in increasing performance in sports and the active community. Dr. Ruppert has experience working with athletes of all sports as well as pregnancy clients, infants, and elderly.
1620 West FM 646, Suite C
League City, TX 77539
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 14, 2015StepyIf you are someone who likes to take the time to educate yourself on how to take care of your health, you probably then know to take into account which foods are considered healthy, or not so good for your health, based on recommendations from nutritionists, doctors, and other healthcare professionals, even including scientists. Armed with this ...
- September 30, 2015StepyI always know to brace for the worst whenever I feel a seasonal cold coming on. That is the interesting thing about colds – you can always sense their arrival a day or so before the going really gets rough, and the symptoms turn out in full force. For me, I usually tend to wake up ...
- September 17, 2015StepyAs if you need any more reasons or excuses to take a break or two at work, it is important to know that more and more scientific studies are showing that, yes, breaks and vacations are actually very beneficial to a person’s overall physical and mental health and well being. In fact, taking just a ...
- September 3, 2015StepyBack pain is one of the most common reasons why people go in to visit their doctors and other healthcare professionals each and every year. This is in no small part due to the fact that back pain can be caused by a truly wide variety of reasons, from injuries and strains to arthritis and ...
- August 20, 2015StepyIf you have ever wanted to know about one of the most common sources and causes of back pain, you may be surprised to know that it is actually nothing more than poor posture. It seems pretty easy to keep your posture in check, but what is actually pretty easy is to throw your neck, ...
- August 7, 2015StepyI don’t know about you, but I almost always take notice whenever my joints start to pop or make some sort of popping noise in general. I find that, at least for me, these noises tend to happen as I am standing up after a long period of sitting down, or as I am bending ...
- July 31, 2015StepyIt may seem like the idea of learning how to protect and preserve the health of your joints can be a real pain in the neck, but the truth is that there are many very simple things you can do in order to achieve this health goal. In order to preserve joint health, you really just ...
- July 24, 2015StepyIt might sound counter-intuitive, but medical healthcare professionals are now encouraging their patients with knee pain to stay active and exercise, even while experiencing aches and pains. One of the worst things about knee pain is how when it gets to be severe and intense, it begins to overtake a patient’s life in such a ...
- July 17, 2015adminDiabetes is rapidly becoming one of the most significant health issues and concerns in our nation, to the point where chances are extremely high that anyone reading this post has up to a one in three chance of knowing somebody who has been affected by either diabetes, pre diabetes, or metabolic syndrome. When you really ...