Welcome to The Joint – Katy, Cinco Ranch! As your local chiropractor in Katy, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Katy chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Vicente Ramirez, DC
Dr. Ramirez was born in Houston, Texas. He began his undergraduate studies at the University of Houston with a major in Biology. His plan to enter the field of Dentistry was sidetracked after going to see a Chiropractic Intern for wellness care. Following this encounter, his perspective on the idea of health and wellness dramatically altered the course of his academic endeavors. He enrolled himself at Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, TX and earned a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in April 2007 and subsequently thereafter a Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Biology. In addition, he completed approximately 300 hours of Post-Graduate studies in the ancient healing art of Acupuncture. Dr. Ramirez is currently in pursuit of a Master of Business Administration Degree from the University of Houston-Clear Lake.
Dr. Ramirez has seen first-hand the healing ability of Chiropractic and has a deep passion for adjusting as many people as possible who are in need of this manual medicine. Throughout his years in practice, he has seen dramatic improvements in the health of his many patients and wants to educate the community about how Chiropractic unlocks the body’s innate ability to heal itself naturally, without the use of drugs or surgery. Dr. Ramirez has had great success treating toddlers, children, teenagers, adults, and the elderly, as well as athletes and expectant mothers. In addition, he is fluent in Spanish and is eager to serve the Latino community.
Dr. Ramirez enjoys spending time with his friends and family and maintains an active lifestyle. His physical activities are numerous and varied and include biking, running, yoga, stretching, and resistance and functional training. He believes that leading a healthy lifestyle through good eating habits, a regimen of daily exercise, an equal balance of work and play, and routine Chiropractic care are the key to longevity and improving quality of life.
Dr. Sabrena Simmons, DC
Dr. Sabrena Simmons achieved her Doctor of Chiropractic at Life University in Marietta, Ga. In 1991 she developed a passion for chiropractic care after being afforded the opportunity to participate in an HCOP summer program offered by Life University. After attending the 6 week program, Dr. Simmons was amazed at the benefits of chiropractic care and decided to pursue chiropractic as a career.
She is National Board Certified and holds a license to practice chiropractic in the state of Texas. Dr. Simmons is focused on providing loving, compassionate, and extraordinary chiropractic service. As a chiropractor, she concentrates on bringing about total body health for children and adults by performing subluxation-based chiropractic procedures. She specializes in restoration of the natural curvatures in the spine to allow the body to function and heal the way God intended. She has extensive experience in treating patients with acute and chronic pain conditions, auto accidents, and wellness care. Dr. Simmons goal is to provide patients with maximum relief in the shortest time possible.
Dr. Simmons is a Florida native and has lived in Sugar Land, TX since 1999. She is married and they have one child. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family, volunteering in community outreach events, prison ministry, and traveling.
6725 S. Fry Road, Ste. 500
Katy, TX 77494
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2016Tonya V.From overloaded totes to back pain from cleaning out the garage, all of us put our bodies at risk for lots of unexpected strain. Lifting, carrying, and rushing about usually take their toll on our backs, and often generate pain complaints from the rest of the family. But having your local chiropractor on hand, ready to ...
- October 27, 2015StepyChiropractic care is one aspect of the medical and health field and community that could stand to have a little more public education on its practices. There are many misconceptions and myths on the nature of chiropractic treatment, which can make it difficult for people who need pain relief to get the effective treatment that chiropractic ...
- October 14, 2015StepyIf you think about back pain and what the best methods may be for treating and preventing it, a few answers may come to your mind. For many of us, it would seem to make sense that sitting down and resting frequently and often can really help to reduce the amount of pain and discomfort ...
- September 30, 2015StepyAs surprising as it may sound, back pain, stiffness, and other health issues in this area of the body that are related to sitting in chairs are actually more common than you may realize. However, when you really start to think about it, it does make quite a bit of sense. After all, just take ...
- September 16, 2015StepyWhen you really think about it, the back and spine are two of the most used areas of the entire body. As a result of this, they often tend to take the most amount of strain, pressure, and stress from the body, which would certainly explain why back pain is one of the most common ...
- September 3, 2015StepyWhen it comes to treating and preventing back pain, you probably already know that you need to make sure that your posture is decent, and that you are not slouching or spending too much time in any cramped or uncomfortable position for long periods of time throughout the day. While you may think that you ...
- August 21, 2015StepyIt always feels good to leave the chiropractic office after a great adjustment. Your muscles and joints are relaxed and you feel much more flexible and energized. The best part of all is that any back, neck, or shoulder pain that you may have been experiencing is now more than likely at least temporarily relieved. ...
- August 7, 2015SandyI do not think anyone is 100 percent secure with everything about themselves, but I have met a few people who almost seemed to be. If you sometimes find yourself on the other side of the fence wishing you felt more comfortable, positive or assured, you may just need to consider what the issues are, ...
- July 30, 2015StepyWhether you are currently dealing with a pain-related condition, such as arthritis or sciatica, that is causing you to feel pain, stiffness and discomfort in your joints, or if you want to take steps now to prevent joint pain later on down the line; there are measures you can start to take to find pain ...