Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Katy ! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Bradley Pittman, DC
Although a Louisiana native, Dr. Pittman has been a Texas resident for eleven years. As an undergraduate, Dr. Pittman began his educational experience with mental healing in mind. He studied Rehabilitation at Southern University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. During that time, he was selected for the NFL’s Green Bay Packers’ Training camp; where he experienced strenuous workouts and career defining injuries. After leaving camp, he returned to Southern University to complete his Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitative Services.
Following a few years of employment at several different Mental Health facilities, he decided to increase his knowledge by studying the physical perspective of healing. He obtained his Chiropractic Doctoral Degree from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. Dr. Pittman is a highly trained and experienced Chiropractor. He is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
Dr. Pittman is motivated and fascinated with the alternative solutions to invasive surgeries and medications that Chiropractic has to offer. Dr. Pittman’s mission is to educate patients about the importance and healing benefits of Chiropractic and to provide effective, affordable, non- invasive treatment to patients within the Houston Metropolitan area.
Dr. Tom Perez III, DC
Dr. Tom Perez, III received one of his of his degrees BBA from University of Texas PAU and then was involved in a motor vehicle accident and Chiropractic saved him from having the surgery that was recommended. He then returned to his native home in Texas from Chicago and recieved his degree from Texas Chiropractic College with his Doctor of Chiropractic from Pasadena, Texas.
He then atteneded Medical School at UHSA and completed his rotations at Ormond Memorial with NOVA Southeastern Osteopathic Medicine in Ormand Beach, Florida. Still insisting he wanted to give better patient care he then completed Nursing School at Hardin Simmons University in Abilene, Texas with an overall 4.0.
Dr. Perez, III started his practices in Houston and Texas City and has treated thousands of patients. Dr. Perez, III enjoys : Hunting, Fishing, Survival Prepping with his family when not treating patients. Dr. Perez, III joined The Joint because of the very affordable model to bring affordable Chiropractic care to everyone.
19740 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77094
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2016Tonya V.Walking has become a very common health prescription in our culture. But a lot of us still do not walk enough. We walk to the car and drive off in the morning. At night, we walk into our houses and settle in for the night. But what if we focused on walking all day long? Walking or ...
- April 13, 2016Tonya V.Living in a busy world exposes us to all sorts of healthy advice. One area we sometimes overlook is how much we can do for our lives if we move more: Walking, running, biking or jogging. Scientists are now telling us the brain and body actually form a healthy circle in which each stimulates the other. As ...
- October 30, 2015SandyIn spite of our best intentions, regular exercise and healthy foods can tend to come and go in our lives. Too many unexpected events, too much holiday commotion, or just too much work can keep us from maintaining the healthy schedule we need. How To Make Diet & Exercise Work for You Lifehack has put together some ...
- October 16, 2015SandySometimes a mood lift can be as helpful as a facial or a wardrobe change. Just as we need to get some highlights going in our hair, or slip into a new jacket for fall, finding a way to lift our mood can be crucial when it is needed. Your family may think so too. If ...
- October 5, 2015SandySometimes we get so busy eating healthy, exercising, working a lot, and keeping our lives together, that those lighter than air, really funny moments just get missed. Making time for casual meetings with friends over coffee or brews, treating the family to special little surprises and outings, or planning weekend getaways can be great ways to ...
- September 4, 2015SandyKeeping your vision is critical, but sometimes we become careless about our eyes, postponing checkups or ignoring little signs. We also become casual in protecting them, forgetting to wear protective goggles or sunglasses. Some signs really are minor, but others are not. Eyes age just like the rest of the body. You may notice small print is ...
- August 20, 2015SandyLeaving a comfort zone can be a big deal. If you are a groove type person like I am, you would just as soon stay in your comfort zone. That’s where all of your favorite books, people and music are. But of course you also know there is a whole world of opportunities out there ...
- July 29, 2015SandyYoga gets skipped because people think they have to be pretzels to do it! In reality yoga is just the reverse. It simply starts with you and wherever your body is, and gradually helps you increase your range of motion keeping your body young and flexible. As seniors age, this becomes a big reality when they bend ...
- July 24, 2015SandyKids, small dogs and seniors all recognize likeability instantly. They know likeability when they see it and they head right for it. There’s a warmth there that’s hard to beat. Most of us understand likeability too, but we are not sure how to keep it working in the midst of everything else. Sometimes as deadlines loom, ...