Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Heights! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
174 Yale St., Suite 500
Houston, TX 77007
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016Tonya V.According to the National Institutes of Health, approximately 60,000 Americans are diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease every year. Worldwide, 10 million people suffer from this disease, and those numbers don’t even include those who have not been diagnosed in small corners of the world. It can be a devastating disease, but if you or a loved ...
- November 2, 2015TiffanyAs any woman can attest, getting a tiny waist is an ultimate goal. We may not specifically say that we are targeting the waist, but we are all working for that hourglass figure. While this can sometimes seem impossible, with the right diet and exercise tips, it is possible to burn more fat and sculpt ...
- October 12, 2015VincentHave you always been a trend spotter? You know, the person who discovers metallic lipstick and then finds the coolest shade of aluminum on the shelf? Were you positively giddy when you heard about Japanese fish pedicures? In fact, you went out within one hour of reading about this latest beauty treatment and found yourself ...
- October 2, 2015Tonya V.You’ve been feeling low for a while, and now your doctor or psychiatrist has confirmed it: You’re officially depressed. Now what? Until recently, many experts felt that doctors could pick any antidepressant or type of therapy at random, because with a few exceptions, there was little evidence to favor one treatment over another for each individual ...
- September 17, 2015JenSome aspects of our diet have the ability to truly transform how we approach health and wellness. What we put into our bodies plays such a significant role in our health outcomes over long periods of time and when we focus on eating a clean, balanced diet, we can see that we feel better, our ...
- September 4, 2015JenWe all look up to professional athletes. Even if you are not a sport’s fan, it is hard not to look at someone like Usain Bolt or Li Na and have a sense of respect for all the hard work and dedication they put into their athletic profession. Not only do they train hard at ...
- August 19, 2015JenThe first thing I do when I wake up is reach for my phone. I use it as my alarm so I need to tap it in order to stop the buzzing, but, hey, since I am already holding it, I might as well start checking all my social media accounts for thirty minutes before ...
- August 6, 2015JenEveryone diets differently. For some people, losing weight is best done cold turkey- throwing out every scrap of junk food and strictly abiding by the terms of whatever diet has been chosen. For others, they need to give themselves a little more wiggle room by allowing a cheat day every week or letting themselves still ...
- July 31, 2015JenI will choose sleep over pretty much anything (except food). I usually feel pretty guilty about sleeping in. We have sort of been trained as Americans to abide by the “early to bed, early to rise” philosophy, which definitely has its merits. But at the same time, we are one of the most sleep deprived ...