Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Galleria! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
5885 San Felipe, Suite 275
Houston, TX 77057
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016DominicI’m sure we’ve all been told at some point or another that we should focus on improving our posture. Once you begin to understand the many detrimental effects that poor posture can bring upon your health, from poor sleep to weight gain, it’s not hard to see why. Having good posture goes far beyond merely ...
- October 26, 2015GarySugar is the gift that keeps on giving. Eat a little snack and you get the urge (often uncontrollable) to eat another. So how do you fight off sugar cravings? The challenge is to satisfy the body’s need for a short-term energy boost, but do it in a way that won’t leave you hungry again. The ...
- October 26, 2015GaryOur relationship with the sun represents one of those good news/bad news scenarios: sunshine impacts our health in all sorts of good ways, yet too much exposure to the sun can literally kick us to the curb in the long run. The solution? Understand what represents the right “dosage” of sunshine for our bodies and ...
- October 13, 2015GaryThis is you: committed to feeling better, exercising more, getting the right amount of sleep, and in general just moving forward in a more positive way. How does your diet play into this equation? More to point, what should you be eating and how much? There’s an argument to be made that supports a diet ...
- October 2, 2015RachelleYou likely already know that sunbathing is bad for your skin and can eventually cause lethal skin cancers like melanoma, but did you know sunbathing could cause infertility and increased child mortality as well? New research from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology shows that increased exposure to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) may have a ...
- September 21, 2015DominicSugar is so, so, so good. It’s rare to find someone that genuinely doesn’t care for this sweet treat in many forms. Cupcakes, pies, ice cream…it’s all delicious. The problem comes when we eat a bunch of the good stuff. Even though it tastes delicious, it definitely isn’t the healthiest food on the planet. If ...
- September 8, 2015RachelleIt’s well established in the medical community that people should be getting omega-3 fatty acids in their diet. Typically, the best sources for these fatty acids are fresh Fish – unfortunately though Americans just don’t get enough in their diets. Despite a recommendation of eating eight or more ounces of seafood per week, the average ...
- August 24, 2015RachelleTechnological innovation is running rampantly through the healthcare industry. With respect to the health and wellness sector specifically, there are ample opportunities for technology experts to develop all kinds of products and services that amplify our health and wellness efforts by leaps and bounds. A current trend in the health and wellness technology market is the ...
- August 7, 2015RachelleSome parts of the country are better apt to focus on health and wellness than others. Unfortunately, there is a strong relationship between the resources that a city or town can allocate to promoting health and wellness, and the health outcomes that it is able to achieve. The general socioeconomic status of the people that ...