Welcome to The Joint – Cypress! As your local chiropractor in Cypress, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Cypress chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Keith Turley, DC
Chiropractic is a way of life for Dr. Keith P. Turley. His life has been shaped by the healing effects of chiropractic while receiving chiropractic treatments instead of medical care and drugs. His father, Herb Turley, D.C., and grandfather, Henry Turley, D.C., took care of all his healthcare needs.
San Antonio and Boerne had been his home in Texas since birth while raising his 6 children in Boerne for 21 years. Texas A&M University awarded Dr. Turley BS and MS degrees in Agricultural Economics before graduating from Texas Chiropractic College as a Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Turley started practicing chiropractic with Dr. Herb and Dr. Henry Turley in 1983. They treated thousands of patients in the San Antonio and Boerne areas of Texas since that time.
Children and 8 grandchildren brought Dr. Keith Turley to Houston. Family and church responsibilities take up his time when he is not helping people regain and maintain their health through the awesome power of chiropractic healthcare.
Ketrea Dillon, DC
Dr. Dillon received her Chemistry degree from Purdue at IUPUI and was planning on attending medical school. After treatment for injury in the US Army, she sought alternative care without the drugs and their side effects.
Being a native Texan, she returned to Texas and earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, TX. Dr. Dillon enjoys helping people achieve their optimum health by enhancing their natural ability to heal through chiropractic care.
Dr. Dillon delights in developing an effective treatment plan for each patient and providing affordable and convenient chiropractic care without the hassles and limitations of insurance. Dr. Dillon enjoys reading and spending time outdoors with her family when not treating patients.
Jennifer Mackey, DC
Dr. Mackey received her Biology degree from Lamar University. After being thoroughly distressed while reading her grandmother’s medication labels, her passion for holistic care was born. She realized that there was an eﬀective way to treat patients without the pharmaceutical overhaul.
She chose to become a Chiropractor because it allows her to administer a treatment protocol that is non-invasive and will provide a healthier outcome. She earned her Doctorate in Chiropractic from The Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, TX.
She is Bilingual Spanish and English.. Dr.. Mackey loves helping patients reach their optimal health. She not only just adjusts patients, she also consults them about useful alternative medical options; which include supplements and Essential Oils. On her spare time, Dr. Mackey enjoys church, shing and family.
25626 Northwest Freeway , Suite 700
Cypress, TX 77429
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016ReillyWe’ve all heard the benefits of using heat or ice when dealing with specific aches and pains. Cold Laser Therapy or Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) takes it one step further. CLT utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is thought to help accelerate the healing process. It can be used on patients who ...
- April 13, 2016adminFirst things first: Anybody who tells you soda is good for you doesn’t know their soft drinks from a hole in the ground. Doesn’t matter if we’re talking sugar-free soda or decaffeinated. So what about carbonated water? Certainly that has to have less of an impact. How valid are these claims that carbonation increases calcium loss ...
- October 2, 2015DominicAttention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is not contagious, yet the diagnosis and treatment of this behavioral condition is spreading like a plague – surging as much as tenfold in some countries. The spread of ADHD is an economic and cultural plague, not necessarily a medical one, according to Brandeis professor Peter Conrad. In a recent paper ...
- September 3, 2015RachelleWithout the structure and formation of the human spine, the human body would be drastically different from what it already is. The human spine is composed of 33 different individual bones, called vertebrae, that sit on top of each other in the form of a column. The bones protect the spinal chord, which is the ...
- August 19, 2015DominicWhen you are in a position of management or administration in a chiropractic clinic, there is an overarching goal of trying to provide the best quality chiropractic care to a large body of patients, while sustaining life and promoting growth of the practice itself. Achieving quality care may be the easier part as you may ...
- August 5, 2015RachelleChiropractic care can be an effective treatment intervention for many who experience musculoskeletal problems because this discipline of alternative medicine takes into account the entire body with a holistic approach, rather than isolating certain body parts and addressing them individually. If there is a problem in one part of the body, a chiropractor is able ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleThe discipline of chiropractic care often relies on certain organizations, interest groups, and stakeholders in the industry to do everything that they can to promote the use of chiropractic care on the whole. Some organizations use funds to contribute to the cause of chiropractic care, making donations to certain institutions to conduct research and enhance ...
- July 23, 2015RachelleAt this point in the summer, golfers all around the world are probably feeling the wear and tear that has been placed on their bodies by the season thus far. In areas where the weather is warm year round, golfers are probably feeling it even more. The game of golf can be quite a task for ...
- July 20, 2015RachelleIn the process of managing a chiropractic care facility, and carrying out the process of administration, there is a constant need for a perspective of how the facility is operating overall. There is so much data that is collected, so many records that are processed, and tons of other files that need to be managed ...