Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Cy-Fair! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Ketrea Dillon, DC
Dr. Dillon received her Chemistry degree from Purdue at IUPUI and was planning on attending medical school. After treatment for injury in the US Army, she sought alternative care without the drugs and their side effects.
Being a native Texan, she returned to Texas and earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, TX. Dr. Dillon enjoys helping people achieve their optimum health by enhancing their natural ability to heal through chiropractic care.
Dr. Dillon delights in developing an effective treatment plan for each patient and providing affordable and convenient chiropractic care without the hassles and limitations of insurance. Dr. Dillon enjoys reading and spending time outdoors with her family when not treating patients.
Dr. Bryan Banh, DC
Dr. Bryan received his doctorate degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa, in 2011. He is an Alumni member of the Pi Kappa Chi professional chiropractic fraternity, Alpha chapter.
He enjoys providing chiropractic care to help patients improve their quality of life. His style of practice includes low-force chiropractic adjustments of the spine and extremities as well as myofascial release techniques to release the soft tissue of binding scar tissue and fibrosis to improve joint range of motion and restore normal function.
He really enjoys being apart of The Joint as it provides an affordable wellness model which gives him a chance to follow his passion in healthcare to help as many people as possible.
He enjoys living an active lifestyle, which includes weight training, cross fit,snowboarding, kickboxing, and playing basketball. When he isn’t exercising he enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
Dr. Deandra Stewart, DC
Dr. Stewart is dedicated to helping families in her community experience quality and patient driven health care. She enjoys speaking at schools, businesses, and organizations focusing on health/wellness topics. She enjoys educating others about reducing stress, pre/post natal counseling, preventing injury at home/work and so much more. Dr. Stewart’s mission is to empower all individuals about their optimal health potential through genuine service and education.
Dr. Stewart received her Bachelor of Sciences from Xavier University of Louisiana, her Masters of Public Health from UNT Health Science Center and her Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker University of Chiropractic. She has conducted several research studies at Brown University and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
The techniques she utilizes include: Diversified, Thompson, Activator, SOT, and Webster (for pregnancy). Her love of chiropractic care and genuine concern for others help drive her pursuit for excellence at work and in her community. Dr. Stewart cordially welcomes anyone who desires a higher level of wellness and health, including (but not limited to) low back pain, headaches, neck/shoulder pain, pregnant women and children.
Dr. Stewart is a chiropractor for The Joint…The Chiropractic Place owned by Mr. Ron Guthrie. She is a native of Dallas, TX. Dr. Stewart is a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Who’s Who among Colleges/Universities, International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and enjoys decorating, hosting parties, walking, and spending time with her family/friends.
12020 FM 1960 West, Suite 980
Houston, TX 77065
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2016DominicDiabetes is a disease that is growing rapidly in the United States. It has recently been estimated that as many as 30 percent of the population suffers from this disease. Controlling or managing the ups and downs that come with it is crucial for long-term health. While the best advice for diabetes management is to ...
- October 30, 2015SandyMost of us automatically try to slow down the flow of sugary foods as the holidays roll ahead. But sometimes we miss hidden sugars that turn up unexpectedly in foods such as pasta sauces or salad dressings. Learning to do a quick read of product ingredient labels can help us shut down these extra, unhealthy sugar sources. Newsmax’s ...
- October 15, 2015SandyThe Downward Dog Yoga pose is one of the most widely practiced yoga poses on the planet for good reason. The benefits never seem to stop. If you are a veteran to yoga or just getting started, learning to do Downward Dog may be the highlight for your whole session. I found it difficult at first, ...
- October 5, 2015SandySometimes we drift into eating and working routines that really need a quick reshaping to give us more energy, and satisfaction. Lifehack has a few suggestions that can help us get back on track. Eat less processed foods If your shopping cart is loaded with fresh veggies and fruits, yogurts, and lean meats, fish or chicken with ...
- September 17, 2015SandyMost of us have done it, looking into the mirror and groaning. Nobody is ever completely satisfied about body image. Too much here, not enough there – everyone has some kind of hangup. But Huffington Post zeroes in on what can happen when you say enough already and start accepting who you are so you can ...
- September 1, 2015SandyDeep down, when we are out there running or walking, we know we are tapping right into good health. At that moment, that is the best thing we could be doing for ourselves. But it is surprising how much of a boost we get with every single run, walk or workout. Harvard Health tells us exercise ...
- August 24, 2015SandyIf you have ever gone through the experience of bouncing back from a huge loss, accident or other disaster, you know what that can mean in terms of pain and recovery. How tired you felt, how much you lost, how overwhelmed it can seem. I have watched people go through lost businesses, lost spouses, lost children ...
- August 5, 2015SandyPlanks can be demanding, but it’s hard to argue with the results. For starters, you can lift heavier weights, up your performance on the water, court or green, start side bending and waist twisting better and get the best body ever. Lifehack takes it from there, telling us planks reduce our risk of back injury. Planks ...
- July 31, 2015SandyIn the swirl of daily health news, there are some surprising new reasons to serve red wine with dinner. Researchers say moderate amounts of red wine may help us live longer and look better. Living Longer Red wine has been singled out for health benefits for a while, but this is new. Lifehack says researchers believe red ...