Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Bunker Hill! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Clinton N. Kinsey is originally from Houston and is a third generation Chiropractor. He attended the University of Houston and earned a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. While at the University of Houston he was an active member of the psychology national honor’s society.
After his undergraduate studies, Dr. Kinsey continued his post-graduate education at the prestigious Texas Chiropractic College and earned a second Bachelors of Science degree in Human Biology, as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Kinsey has 17 years of experience providing chiropractic care to thousands of patients.
9778 Katy Fwy, Ste. 325
Houston, TX 77055
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 26, 2014What do think of when you think of weight training? If you’re like me, you think of muscles. And bulk. And sweaty, smelly men. They’re not the most feminine of descriptors. Or, maybe you’re a woman who is ahead of the curve and strength trains regularly. If that’s the case, congratulations. You are where the ...
- September 19, 2014Let me tell you about one of my pet peeves. Picture this: I’m at the store, perusing the produce section when I come across the most perfect looking bin of apples. They look like something out of an 18th century French still life painting and I’m completely enamored. I pile a half dozen of them ...
- September 12, 2014When we think of chiropractic care, we generally assume that it refers to the treatment of musculoskeletal issues, such as back and/or neck pain. While this is definitely true to some degree, the American Chiropractic Association (the ACA) defines chiropractic as “a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the ...
- September 5, 2014The avocado has recently been hailed as one of the world’s healthiest, and most versatile, foods. While in the past it had gotten a bad rap for being too high in fat (and it is high in fat), the fat that avocados contain is actually unusual in that it provides research-based health benefits. But, besides ...
- August 29, 2014The media has simplified the art of weight loss for us: calories in versus calories out. While this is true (we do need to burn more calories than we consume in order to lose weight), there are a number of factors which can ultimately affect this process. For instance, there are a number of foods ...
- August 21, 2014Exercise trends, much like fashion trends, come and go. Usually, a celebrity will endorse a form of exercise or a trainer, and then the rest of us follow along, hoping to eventually look like Jennifer Aniston/Giselle/Madonna, etc. We fork over an exorbitant amount of cash in order to try out the newest pilates machine or ...
- August 13, 2014I think that one of those universal truths that everyone with a nine-to-five job can agree upon is that Mondays can be the bane of our very existences. In fact, Mondays can be so bad that their depravity actually has the ability to bleed into Sundays and make the precious last day of our weekend ...
- August 7, 2014If you suffer from chronic pain, your diet may be making it worse. Some foods can help alleviate symptoms from chronic pain conditions like rheumatoid arthritis while other foods may in fact exacerbate the pain. Learning which is which, and changing your eating habits accordingly, can lessen your chronic pain and allow you to function ...
- August 1, 2014It’s almost impossible to be in the know on current events without hearing or seeing something that tells you that sitting for long periods of time hurts your health in a number of different ways. If you’re just hearing that for the first time, then you’re welcome for the knowledge being bestowed upon you. There ...