Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Bunker Hill! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Clinton N. Kinsey is originally from Houston and is a third generation Chiropractor. He attended the University of Houston and earned a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. While at the University of Houston he was an active member of the psychology national honor’s society.
After his undergraduate studies, Dr. Kinsey continued his post-graduate education at the prestigious Texas Chiropractic College and earned a second Bachelors of Science degree in Human Biology, as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Kinsey has 17 years of experience providing chiropractic care to thousands of patients.
9778 Katy Fwy, Ste. 325
Houston, TX 77055
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 24, 2015SandyI grew up in a small town and watched my mother turn one thing after another into something new. She understood recycling before it became a household word. Old towels, shirts, skirts, pants and tablecloths all went on to become great cleaning rags, fresh new pillows and quilts, or soft new bedding for my cat’s bed. ...
- June 17, 2015SandyMost of us have boundaries on what we are willing to look at, and what makes us squeamish. Most of us would not make good doctors or nurses when the blood shows up. But now, scary pictures of real narrowed heart arteries may be necessary to scare heart patients into good behavior and good diets, ...
- June 10, 2015SandyHave you thought about how you see yourself?According to a recent Easy Health Options article, your view may be helping or hurting your health. What Happens Next! Researchers looked at people who thought they were heavier or lighter than they really were, and showed how many health problems those incorrect views triggered. They also looked at others ...
- June 2, 2015SandyMany of us start with coffee in the morning, move onto iced tea for lunch, have hot tea in the afternoon, and then have wine, beer or soda later in the day. That can be seen as a fairly normal routine, but researchers say we often fail to drink sufficient water, and often underestimate our ...
- May 27, 2015SandyHow many times have you watched positive or negative remarks dramatically change a situation? They can make things happen or just shut them down. Growing up, I always knew my grandfather would have a positive word and move ahead to help solve any problem in our family. Others could be counted on to be negative, and ...
- May 19, 2015SandyDon’t you just hate it when you catch yourself lingering over some trivial news item that has been blown way out of proportion? Or how about those times at the end of the day when you just slouch on the couch and watch an old movie, munching from a bag of cookies that just turned ...
- May 14, 2015SandyIf you are a born chocolate lover, you may be joining me in collecting all of the latest health news about chocolate. It was always a complete pleasure, but now researchers are giving us a lot of new health reasons to indulge. But there is one stipulation – it must be dark. Healthy chocolate contains around ...
- May 8, 2015SandyI have several friends who believe in multi-tasking. When I talk to them in the morning, they are busy reading emails, making schedule changes for the day, inhaling coffee and munching pastry, while they consider what they should do for lunch. They may also be mapping out an afternoon meeting agenda. It makes me tired just ...
- May 5, 2015SandyMost of us spend a great deal of time staying connected electronically for work and for pleasure. We move about and happily make everything connect in our special little world. And when it doesn’t work perfectly, we tend to get irritable quickly. So What Happens? At the end of the day, we may still feel like we ...