Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Bunker Hill! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Clinton N. Kinsey is originally from Houston and is a third generation Chiropractor. He attended the University of Houston and earned a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. While at the University of Houston he was an active member of the psychology national honor’s society.
After his undergraduate studies, Dr. Kinsey continued his post-graduate education at the prestigious Texas Chiropractic College and earned a second Bachelors of Science degree in Human Biology, as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Kinsey has 17 years of experience providing chiropractic care to thousands of patients.
9778 Katy Fwy, Ste. 325
Houston, TX 77055
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 11, 2014As a child, I dreaded the mornings that began with oatmeal. There was something disconcerting about a bowl of texturally-lacking mush that smelled like something far more appetizing. However, as I got older, I began to relish in a good bowl of oatmeal. I appreciated being able to pour as much brown sugar over it ...
- November 4, 2014What are some things that come to mind when you think of your home? For me, words like family, comfort, safety, and relaxation conjure associations with my house and all of the great times I’ve had here. And, without a doubt, many of those fun memories revolve around cooking- there is nothing more homey than ...
- October 24, 2014Do you want to hear about how I start my day? …I’ll take that as a ‘yes’. My alarm clock goes off at about 7 AM, I hit the snooze button, I go back to sleep for seven minutes. My alarm goes off again, I hit the snooze button again, I go back to sleep ...
- October 17, 2014I happen to think that it’s pretty easy to fall into a “house rut”- cleaning pretty regularly, but never really doing anything out of the ordinary. You wash, fold, and put away the clothes that you wear on a regular basis, but you never go through the ones that you don’t, and they sort of ...
- October 13, 2014When was the last time that you felt as though you were being adventurous? No, you don’t necessarily have to jump out of an airplane or hike to the top of Mount Everest to be considered adventurous. It just means pushing your own boundaries, whatever they may be, and forcing yourself outside of your comfort ...
- October 3, 2014Most people have been in a similar situation- you’re on a road trip, most likely in the middle of nowhere and suddenly, hunger strikes. You ate the last of your car snacks hours ago and you have another few hours until you arrive at your destination. That’s when the sign for the next fast food ...
- September 26, 2014What do think of when you think of weight training? If you’re like me, you think of muscles. And bulk. And sweaty, smelly men. They’re not the most feminine of descriptors. Or, maybe you’re a woman who is ahead of the curve and strength trains regularly. If that’s the case, congratulations. You are where the ...
- September 19, 2014Let me tell you about one of my pet peeves. Picture this: I’m at the store, perusing the produce section when I come across the most perfect looking bin of apples. They look like something out of an 18th century French still life painting and I’m completely enamored. I pile a half dozen of them ...
- September 12, 2014When we think of chiropractic care, we generally assume that it refers to the treatment of musculoskeletal issues, such as back and/or neck pain. While this is definitely true to some degree, the American Chiropractic Association (the ACA) defines chiropractic as “a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the ...