Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Bunker Hill! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Clinton N. Kinsey is originally from Houston and is a third generation Chiropractor. He attended the University of Houston and earned a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. While at the University of Houston he was an active member of the psychology national honor’s society.
After his undergraduate studies, Dr. Kinsey continued his post-graduate education at the prestigious Texas Chiropractic College and earned a second Bachelors of Science degree in Human Biology, as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Kinsey has 17 years of experience providing chiropractic care to thousands of patients.
9778 Katy Fwy, Ste. 325
Houston, TX 77055
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2015SandyI was enjoying my morning coffee and watching the morning news with Charlie Rose when one of my favorite NY Times columnists, David Brooks, came on to talk about his new book, “The Road to Character.” In a nutshell, he may have said what many of us have wondered. As our society obsesses over success, what can ...
- April 8, 2015SandyWhen nuts show up on the coffee table, reactions are often mixed. Most of us love them, but we also tend to think of them as glorified potato chips, full of fats and calories. But after reading a new nut blog in the NY Times I have had to rethink nuts. The blog outlined two huge ...
- April 2, 2015SandyBinge drinking is not easy to ignore. Accidents, deaths, and domestic violence all repeatedly link up with binge drinking in the news. And most of us known someone who has gone way past the normal mark in the binge drinking arena. But how does that play out with us? When it’s Friday night after a long week, ...
- March 26, 2015SandySometimes we get caught up in the hustle and bustle that is our daily work schedule. But one trick we could all use is a mini-break. A favorite author of mine, David Kundtz, wrote a book called Stopping, How To Be Still When You Need To Keep Going. The book is full of great advice on ways ...
- March 23, 2015SandyIf you have finally got a diet working the way you want it to, but you are always looking for more ways to make sure it keeps working, join the club. I am always looking for little things that can put a fresh spin on my menu, lopping off calories and adding tasty new ways ...
- March 13, 2015SandyWinter usually leads to more indoor activities, more movie couch time, and sometimes more slowing down and weight gain. If you feel the need to shed a few pounds and get a lot more activity going there’s no better time than now. The garden can be a natural target It’s a fun time to plant and your ...
- March 11, 2015SandyWhen we are out there shopping everything seems different. Our bank accounts and bills seem fine, and our shopping surges ahead. Finding the perfect shoes, bag or jacket really does make the day. Later, as we add up our bills and balance the checkbook, it often becomes a different story loaded up with a big ...
- February 26, 2015SarahQSometimes I get jealous of my dog. Seriously. It usually happens at about 2 pm or so, when my energy levels start to drop dramatically, and she’s sprawled out on her bed, snoring. And I wonder why I can’t sleep like that. Even when I go to bed after an exhausting day, it’s pretty certain ...
- February 19, 2015SarahQTackling anxiety can often seem like an uphill battle. You may be anxious about money, family troubles, illness, marital problems, looming deadlines at work, etc., and it can leave you feeling out of breath. It’s never easy to overcome bouts of anxiety, and, oftentimes, we immediately turn to medication to help us out. While in ...