Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Bunker Hill! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Clinton N. Kinsey is originally from Houston and is a third generation Chiropractor. He attended the University of Houston and earned a Bachelors of Science in Psychology with a minor in Sociology. While at the University of Houston he was an active member of the psychology national honor’s society.
After his undergraduate studies, Dr. Kinsey continued his post-graduate education at the prestigious Texas Chiropractic College and earned a second Bachelors of Science degree in Human Biology, as well as his Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Kinsey has 17 years of experience providing chiropractic care to thousands of patients.
9778 Katy Fwy, Ste. 325
Houston, TX 77055
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 27, 2015SandyHow many times have you watched positive or negative remarks dramatically change a situation? They can make things happen or just shut them down. Growing up, I always knew my grandfather would have a positive word and move ahead to help solve any problem in our family. Others could be counted on to be negative, and ...
- May 19, 2015SandyDon’t you just hate it when you catch yourself lingering over some trivial news item that has been blown way out of proportion? Or how about those times at the end of the day when you just slouch on the couch and watch an old movie, munching from a bag of cookies that just turned ...
- May 14, 2015SandyIf you are a born chocolate lover, you may be joining me in collecting all of the latest health news about chocolate. It was always a complete pleasure, but now researchers are giving us a lot of new health reasons to indulge. But there is one stipulation – it must be dark. Healthy chocolate contains around ...
- May 8, 2015SandyI have several friends who believe in multi-tasking. When I talk to them in the morning, they are busy reading emails, making schedule changes for the day, inhaling coffee and munching pastry, while they consider what they should do for lunch. They may also be mapping out an afternoon meeting agenda. It makes me tired just ...
- May 5, 2015SandyMost of us spend a great deal of time staying connected electronically for work and for pleasure. We move about and happily make everything connect in our special little world. And when it doesn’t work perfectly, we tend to get irritable quickly. So What Happens? At the end of the day, we may still feel like we ...
- April 21, 2015SandyI think most of us have tried a number of diets and all sorts of psychological tricks to beat that number on the scale. And many work some of the time, or for six months, or whatever. But what we really may need is a way to reprogram our approach to food. Recently I saw a ...
- April 13, 2015SandyI was enjoying my morning coffee and watching the morning news with Charlie Rose when one of my favorite NY Times columnists, David Brooks, came on to talk about his new book, “The Road to Character.” In a nutshell, he may have said what many of us have wondered. As our society obsesses over success, what can ...
- April 8, 2015SandyWhen nuts show up on the coffee table, reactions are often mixed. Most of us love them, but we also tend to think of them as glorified potato chips, full of fats and calories. But after reading a new nut blog in the NY Times I have had to rethink nuts. The blog outlined two huge ...
- April 2, 2015SandyBinge drinking is not easy to ignore. Accidents, deaths, and domestic violence all repeatedly link up with binge drinking in the news. And most of us known someone who has gone way past the normal mark in the binge drinking arena. But how does that play out with us? When it’s Friday night after a long week, ...