Welcome to The Joint – Houston, Bunker Hill! As your local chiropractor in Houston, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Houston chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
9778 Katy Fwy, Ste. 325
Houston, TX 77055
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits.
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible option.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Houston chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 13, 2016Tonya V.Having an off day is OK, but when one crazy day after another sets you and your family on edge, it may be time to seek some relief. If you work a lot of hours, log in a lot of computer time and carry around a fair amount of deadline pressure, you may need some quick ...
- October 30, 2015SandyThe piercing cry of a baby can be very upsetting for frantic new parents. Often, no matter what they try, the crying continues. I remember those times with the continuing frustration as one solution after another failed. Rocking, talking, and humming had little effect. My son had a strong cry, and night after night we listened ...
- October 16, 2015SandyWhen I ask other runners about where they fit the activity into their lives, they have all sorts of theories. But most agree taking breaks to walk actually works in running. When I ask health advisers they often say short walking breaks during a run can be the healthiest choice. The body may be signaling that ...
- October 2, 2015Sandy“Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear” is just as riveting as “Eat, Pray, Love.” If you struggle with creativity, this is the answer. Whenever you have doubts or get hung up on your own talents, a sweep through Gilbert’s book should get you right back on track and moving. She cuts right through all of the ...
- September 17, 2015SandyWe all learn quickly to keep little running totals of calories devoured, and to know just by the fit of our jeans where we stand on the scale. But the timing of meals and snacks may be almost as crucial as what we are eating. If the timing is wrong it can undercut everything else. EasyHealthOptions ...
- September 1, 2015SandySuddenly everybody has realized jump ropes pack just as easily as yoga mats for traveling. They also burn calories and up the heart rate. Plus, jumping rope only takes a few minutes and it works every muscle in the body. So now everybody’s jumping rope, before breakfast, at the office, and after work in gym workouts. How ...
- August 21, 2015SandyIf you believe office politics are a drag and you would rather see the quality of the work lead the office flow, you are not alone. I have heard many people complain about office politics, but none of them were able to suggest a way to eliminate it. Usually, it just becomes weed like, always ...
- August 7, 2015SandySometimes that image of the happy home that we all want gets a little shaky with today’s fast pace and countless demands that seem to stream through 24-7. Family rooms seem to collect items from every member of the household and they all wind up stacked on the coffee table. Electronic gadgets just seem to ...
- July 30, 2015SandyIf breakfast is one of your favorite meals, there’s no reason to feel guilty. In fact, there is a whole list of reasons why a good sized healthy breakfast will put you on the right track and keep you there all day. Sailing out the door with a bagel in your hand is all too easy ...